Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Flowering light?

Lando420

Reaction score
I'm a week away from flowering 4 healthy females in a grow tent... Been only using a 5000k LED which is high white/blue. Was great for veg and I plan to flower under this, or am wondering if I can add red spectrum into the mix by using a red cover or cellophane over the light, would this work? Or any other low budget suggestions?

Buzzy

Reaction score
Your cheapest GOOD option is a cheap CMH 315 watter........I found one a few yrs ago on Amazon, with a Phillips 3100k bulb it was $200 or so at Amazon. Those blurple LED's sold on Amazon are a waste of money, you will get mature buds of low quality...........the CMH will provide a decent spectrum and proper buds at the end of harvest.

Kyfarmerb

Growing to live.living to grow.
Reaction score
Many options bro,I honestly would go with a hps or cmh.its just preference here.but prices for a quality hps is usually gonna be a lil bit lower.i get 600 wtt convertible ballasts hps,mh for 125.00.not to shabby,from there it's up to you what harvest you bang off it.happy growing bro.but no I don't think any light filter would work.just drop the money on the light you want,you will be happier bro.

Latest posts