flowering mothers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xeblaro

excellent
Reaction score
Howdy all,
My buddy has some mothers that he's ready to throw out. I just finished a cycle and figured I could take 'em and stick them on 12\12 right away.

Has anybody done this? How does it work out? because they're large do they get high yields (or are they sometimes poopy because of excessive cloning, etc)?

Just curious! thanks

Xeblaro said:
Howdy all,
My buddy has some mothers that he's ready to throw out. I just finished a cycle and figured I could take 'em and stick them on 12\12 right away.

Has anybody done this? How does it work out? because they're large do they get high yields (or are they sometimes poopy because of excessive cloning, etc)?

Just curious! thanks

Helll yeah flower them out....well established mom's shld do nice. When I replace my moms with fresh cuts I flower out the moms and they always do well bud site wise. So as long as you hve the space, lumens, and ventilation they shld reward you well. Jmo

IMO its all about the veg, and they have probably been vegged awhile, they should do great.

I have one flowering mom that I took clones from that I placed outside about a month ago. She hasn't done much yet but I know from experience that all of a sudden she'll pop and I should get a very nice yield from her.

It will be like any other plant that has been vegged for a long time. The yield will be dependent on numerous factors--light, ventilation, nutes, temps-- having your grow space dialed in.

Latest posts

Back