flowering nutes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowinthatloud

Reaction score
Who uses what an why lookin for good yield an good final taste. A couple weeks away from flowering. Thank in advance BTL

Nutes should not be impacting taste. You want to flush them out before harvesting in my humble opinion. Go with the plants natural flavours not some man made chemical concoction which can taste like *** if you've ever had it unflushed.

a lot of people here use flora 3 part,does a good job for yield.flushing seems to be important with synthetic nutes for flavor. ive never used but have been looking into earth juice and have read good things concerning yield and flavor.since its organtic nutes the flush isnt as important.

I use synthetic nutes and do not flush my plants. I have found no difference in plants that I flushed and ones I did not....except yield. They just don't seem to like to be starved at the same time I am asking them to put on weight and trichs. I can taste no difference between plants grown organically and those done with synthetics and those that were flushed and those that were not after a good cure.

Taste is pretty much determined by the strain. I am not a big fan of additives though I keep hoping to find something that actually makes a difference. I have tried a bunch of bloom enhancers over the years and never found anything that made much of a difference.

i been using FF grow big for the veg stage was wondering if I should jus continue with the FF or what, I have heard some good things about Humboldts purple maxx and gravity.

plant feeding is much similar to human feeding in the sense that too much of a good thing is either useless or toxic. you need to fulfill the plants' need for food to grow at their max but adding stuff that you don't need is either useless or bad. I use chemicals in parts and make my own mix, it's like 1/2 synthetic 1/2 organic I don't care about organic nutes because i know better. i do care more not to use chemical pesticides though. i cannot recommend a particular brand as the only one i have used was general hydro, i had to add magnesium, but i was a novice grower then, and i switched to my new method before i had it dialed

I think everyone here would agree that Lucas formula is the best nutrient for flowering (and probably vegging).

Besides that, the only other nutrient I've used that works in flower is Bio-Bloom.

blowinthatloud check out my grow journal in the link below, I use the FF trio + Cha-Ching with great results. I don't flush, it's pointless ime. You don't starve a cow right before you butcher it.

Lucas does work great but so do most of the nutrient lines available to us. Nobody here can claim one works better than the other.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69377

A big part of it is what works for YOU. I know that there are some products that work great for others, but something I have not been impressed with and vice versa. While learning, I would KISS--keep it simple, and don't get carried away a 1/2 dozen additives believing that it is going to make a big difference. There really are no nutrients that stand out over others. Most of what you get out of your grow is going to be determined by other factors--nutrients are only 1 little part of a lot bigger equation.

blowinthatloud check out my grow journal in the link below, I use the FF trio + Cha-Ching with great results. I don't flush, it's pointless ime. You don't starve a cow right before you butcher it.

Lucas does work great but so do most of the nutrient lines available to us. Nobody here can claim one works better than the other.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69377

looking good! beautiful buds! I think I will stick with the FF for this grow that way im not mixing other stuff. anybody use Purple max? or gravity? I cant see paying that much but just curious.

Latest posts

Back