Flowering nutrients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

I just put some plants on 12x12 March 9th. Should i quit the veg.nutes and start the bud booster right away?

What strain is it? How long do these normally run for?

IMO/E if you cut the veg nutes now you're probably gonna get some earlier yellowing than you would like.
i usually stick with the veg nutes for the first few weeks of bloom.

Some bloom additives suggest using them only in the last 3 weeks of flowering. Does yours make any suggestions?

<No, it just sits in the bottle and doesn't say anything> hahahaaha

The strain is one I've been growing for a couple years I call wherkle, I crossed white widow with purple urkle and it finishes in about 75 days, I've been useing plant marvel products, the're a soluble mix that comes in a sack. previously I didn't start the bud booster till the last 3 weeks or so, but I've wondered if I started it sooner maybe I'd have a quicker finish time.I've started a journal but I need help posting pics,I'd like to put one on here but I can't find the Browse images pop-up, instead its this URL deal I don't understand, anyway I was thinking maybe I'd start a combo feeding schedule of every third watering I'd go back to the veg'in stuff?? I use a calendar

Starting flowering nutes early wont make the plant finish earlier or improve time. If you have grown it before when did you make the switch before to flowering nutes? I would say give it veg for the 1st 2 weeks of flower then switch to flowering nutes depending how fast it goes through its N

The nutes I use (GH flora nova) say to start them on a transition feed from veg to flower...but I usually just switch to the flower feeding about a week before I flip. The Micro has plenty of N in it so I don't really worry about early yellowing...jmo

SKAGITMAGIC said:
The strain is one I've been growing for a couple years I call wherkle, I crossed white widow with purple urkle and it finishes in about 75 days, I've been useing plant marvel products, the're a soluble mix that comes in a sack. previously I didn't start the bud booster till the last 3 weeks or so, but I've wondered if I started it sooner maybe I'd have a quicker finish time.I've started a journal but I need help posting pics,I'd like to put one on here but I can't find the Browse images pop-up, instead its this URL deal I don't understand, anyway I was thinking maybe I'd start a combo feeding schedule of every third watering I'd go back to the veg'in stuff?? I use a calendar

That sounds like a very nice cross.

best to add you P/K booster in last 1/2 of flower. cut all nutes 5 days before chop

Latest posts

Back