Advertise On Marijuana Passion

flowering on 16/8?

docfishwrinkle

Reaction score
ok so i just finished an auto grow(1st and last). while flowering those 5 i had a photo diesel glue in there vegging right along. couple days ago i noticed budsets all over her. the light schedule i found best for most of those autos was 16/8. the DG was in there the whole time and was mature the whole time while the autos completed a life cycle. 2 wks ago i top dressed with a 4-6-5 as i was out of 5-5-5 and figured she was getting cloned out then sent to flower. looks like i'll pop beans and trim her up proper for the long haul. why did this happen?

Attachments

yooper420

AladinSane
Reaction score
My last grow I had 2 autos (freebies) that grew on my 16/8 and 12/12 light schedule. The autos chugged along and finished up, not bad weed either. Just small girls. I would not buy any auto seeds as I like the yield I get from photo period girls. Autos take up too much space in my grow room, 3' X 7' area. IMO.

docfishwrinkle

Reaction score
really upset about this situation as i wanted to clone the shit out of her. well i guess this is a trait i dont want so bloom away lady. popping some chunky cherry thai to brighten my spirits. im not mad at the autos i ran as most did well, but i like to be in control. i did get 12 zips from 4 plants though.

Latest posts