flowering on 16/8?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docfishwrinkle

Reaction score
ok so i just finished an auto grow(1st and last). while flowering those 5 i had a photo diesel glue in there vegging right along. couple days ago i noticed budsets all over her. the light schedule i found best for most of those autos was 16/8. the DG was in there the whole time and was mature the whole time while the autos completed a life cycle. 2 wks ago i top dressed with a 4-6-5 as i was out of 5-5-5 and figured she was getting cloned out then sent to flower. looks like i'll pop beans and trim her up proper for the long haul. why did this happen?

Attachments

• IMG_0331.jpg
    IMG_0331.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0333.jpg
    IMG_0333.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 11
My last grow I had 2 autos (freebies) that grew on my 16/8 and 12/12 light schedule. The autos chugged along and finished up, not bad weed either. Just small girls. I would not buy any auto seeds as I like the yield I get from photo period girls. Autos take up too much space in my grow room, 3' X 7' area. IMO.

really upset about this situation as i wanted to clone the shit out of her. well i guess this is a trait i dont want so bloom away lady. popping some chunky cherry thai to brighten my spirits. im not mad at the autos i ran as most did well, but i like to be in control. i did get 12 zips from 4 plants though.

Latest posts

Back