Flowering / Pot size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fusible

Reaction score
I have about 7 soil plants that are now in their 8th week of vegging, they are about 16 inches in height and are in 2 gallon pots. I want to put them to flower soon, but I was wondering if i should repot first. Any help would be appreciated.
I am growing various strains: White Widow, Leda Uno, Blue Dot, Sensi Star, Bubblegum, Afgooey, and Jack Herer.

I think the resounding answer will be yes! I don't do soil so I won't say for sure but with 8 weeks of veg, you are gonna have some good size plants going, I would think you want to go to a five gallon. Vegging under HID or Flour.?

no 1 can properly answer your question without the dimentions of your growroom. if your room is only 24 in in height you would be in trouble eitherway . but however if your height is 5 to 6 feet great transplant it now in a 5 to 7 gallon bucket and you shouldnt have the worry of heat stress and root boundness.

I use a 1000w HPS in a roomy space, so I would get them into 5 gallon buckets asap. If you have the space, I would do the same.

Latest posts

Back