flowering question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henry@OCG

Reaction score
hello, i have some 'runts' that i have been flowering for almost two weeks. out of 12 plants, 1 is male. they all have pre-flowers, trichomes are noticeable, and they are much taller. my question/s? should i continue to 12/12 them so they fully bloom or can i just let them finish naturally along with the others. if the latter, will they take longer to flower since i stopped the 12/12?
any suggestions would be appreciated,
happy blooming,
icon10.gif

boydee

well if you stop giving them 12/12 light then they might go back into the vegi state and stop flowering. Atleast thats what ive been told.

hmmmm..boydee...the # of hours of daylite have been deminishing in the northern hemi, for over a month now. They "should" continue to flower, without a problem, naturally outdoors.

Yeah, what hick said. However, if all you have is preflowers I doubt you are seeing trichs.

my friend do you know what triches are i think you are confuse even at this stage i am not sure if is a female to be honest and i am not trying to disapoint you but i am just trying to inform you right sorry looks like a lady but too soon for triches

You are correct. You do have trichs. However, you do not have pre-flowers. You have FLOWERS. :) Those are buds man.

Latest posts

Back