flowering questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john

Reaction score
i got that haze plant in 3 weeks of flowering and u guys told me that it should take 8 weeks min to flower but i just noticed this morning that some of the hairs r starting to turn redish orange and i read on a sit that when the hairs start to change that its about time to harvest?

If you are growing haze and it has been flowering for only 3 weeks and the hairs are turning then YOUR PLANT is DYING. You can expect some hairs to change color as they could be pre flowers or flowers that set early, but in general you should not see any hairs turning color now.

Once again if you are growing haze, 8 weeks seems like a rather ambitious flowering time. If you are growing haze you should expect more of a 12 week flowering process. Pure haze is pure Sativa, and takes a very long time to flower and muture. Most indicas are in the range of 6-8 weeks, with sativa hybrids at around 8-10 weeks. But Haze takes the longest time at around 11-15 weeks depending on your haze strain.

Are you sure that this is haze?

na the plant def isnt dying its as healthy as can be but maby right about the strain im not 100% sure my friend gave it to me whos been growin for a while and he said it was haze but there is def a chance it isnt, also ita only like 4 hairs on the whole plant so maby they r just preflowers, there is prolly about 2 ounces on the plant its more than doubled in hight since flowering so i was thinkin it might just have sped through the procces somehow is that possible or is there more to come?

If you are only in week 3 or 4 then yes the best is still to come!!
No it is not possible for it to speed through the life cycle early like that. When you first start flowering, then the plant will stretch this much within the first 2 weeks, that is normal, but if you are seeing 2 ounces of bud after 3 weeks of flowering then you are looking at a superman strain, because I personally have never heard of this before.

Is it possible for you to post any pics, cause this would be a sight.

Peace

yea i got pics but when i try to post them its says there too bigi dont know how to shrink them

john said:
yea i got pics but when i try to post them its says there too bigi dont know how to shrink them
Whats up john. Go to the bud picture section. Right at the top of the page there is a link. Click on that and it will bring you to a site where you can resize your pics. If you have any problems with that one i can show you another way of doing it.

Latest posts

Back