Flowering Stage, with Newbie worries.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtyCannabis

Reaction score
This will probably the dummest, silliest, and/or weirdest question ever on this forum.

How do I know, that I moved my plants successfully into the Flowering stage?

I have the lights on from 6PM - 6AM. Though at times, I will turn it off at 5:55AM or 6:03AM & turn it on at 5:58PM, etc.

Its completely dark in the off period. This is my first true grow. Please help.

Within a couple weeks you should see buds start to grow if theyre girls. Check them for sex every day. Are you turning the lights on and off manually?
The weirdest question has to go to "How yual feel bout Killin fur a livin?" lol

male_female_cannabis.jpg

Markers said:
Within a couple weeks you should see buds start to grow if theyre girls. Check them for sex every day. Are you turning the lights on and off manually?
The weirdest question has to go to "How yual feel bout Killin fur a livin?" lol

I was doing it manually, but I dont like missing the times; even by 5 minutes. So I just installed a digital timer. Im gonna stay up tonite, and make sure I set it up correctly.

Hmm, that is a weird question. Maybe its because how they wrote it. Maybe its the fact, that Cannabis never killed anyone. Maybe, just maybe. That he/she would actually think, that question would get an answer.:ignore:

Latest posts

Back