flowering time change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzkillz

Reaction score
yesterday i switched to 12-12, from 1am to 1 pm. i want to change it to 9pm off to 9am on, so tomorrow when it come on at 1 pm can i run have to run 8 hours then lights out for 12-12 till harvest?

I run mine lights out at 1 pm and then back on at 1 am...I figure have the lights out when it’s the hottest part(afternoon)of the day but I still have time in the morning to tend them if needed...and for me, the morning doesn’t start till I get that first cup and a toke or two...I’m retired and though I used to think of myself as an early riser...not so much any more...I guess it kinda depends on how late I stayed up...so sometime I consider myself up by 10 am...you can certainly schedule for your convenience...and sometimes when I’m high, I tend to ramble......

20190422_203134.jpg 20190424_155630.jpg im in a basement its nice and cold so i wanna use that as my lights out so the temp drops in a high 60s, i keep it between 79-68 light on and off , and rarely get past 80. but i was wondering if i changed the time would cause my plants to herm?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back