Flowering White Widow Mother

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice bush! makes me wonder about that burning bush Moses "found"!
got any more pics?

wow very nice weedog...1 question though .....has she been inside all this time wit the lights?

You should do a complete writeup as far as the steps and configurations you used so we can all gain from the experience.....
Most excellent, props, all that.

omfg.........that shit looks so happy.......so on the last pic what is the complete time frame for her.......4 months........5 o 6? nice shit weeddog, u did a really nice job wit her........enjoy smokin her

You have truly inspired me ! I was wondering a bit more about the sugar water and yeast in a jug. How much of each do you mix together and how do you apply it?

nice bush. i wouldnt waste that much time and eletric on 1 plant. i'll grow like 5 of em just like that even thou it takes longer but hella worth it.
500 grams:eek: when i seen your plant in flowering i was like damn she look like 10 plants in one. **** iz krucial

keep it up:cool:

Hey Weeddog, Thanks for the Journal. I know I'm kinda late but it was a great show. Beautiful WW Bush you had there. 500G is just amazing. Good Growing.

Nice Widow Dog ,ill make sure i make about 40 cuttings on my female hhaaahaahhha have like 20 tops in one plant Chitz crazy

NICE man.. nothing else to say ..500g should keep you smoking a while.

Enjoy your tomato's and hot peppers.. I will be starting my garden this week.

YUUMMy Habenaro's... and some tomato's and bell peppers.. they all require about the same care... it's nice to let your mind set at ease for a while and go LEGAL so to say

hey weeddog how did u get that plant to spread out so much? ... it almost looks like 3 or 4 plants .. thats amazing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back