Flowering White Widow Mother

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY SHEEP ****!!!!!!! That is one of the prettiest little shrubs I have ever seen. NICE WORK, doggie........

Weeddog said:
I decided to flower this mom to make room for fresh cuttings and take new mom from them. I vegged this mom for 8 days under 800W HPS and its now into 1 week 5 days flowering. Flowers are starting to show. :cool:
Dude you are a green thumb pro. But what kind of solution do you buy before mixing it all up 4 plant food ?

DoobieBro1 said:
Nice Plant Bro. Heres One Of My Widows,i Have 2 Going Now In Veg Stage And One Clone. I Am Going To Startflower At 5 Weeks (7days From Now). Imm Waiting For New Light. 2 Ck1s Are Flowering In Closet Now. Will Take Pics And Send Later. Widows Are 21 Inches Now. I Will See If I Have Any Girls In2-3 Weeks.
\
I like how you put Reynolds wrap around the pot. It gave me some ideals of my own. Thanks 4 the pic!

Weeddog said:
that means i took about 20 clone cuttings off her. all were about 6" to 8" long. this kept the plant cut short and made it bush out as you see in the pic. i didnt take the cuttings all at once, just as she needed to keep it short.
I was wondering about how to top my plants and hoping you would guide me. My plants are about 2 feet high, should I cut only the sides off or perhaps the very top, or both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back