Flowering White Widow Mother

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah could you tell me what kind of solution you were using? holy shit!!!!!!!! 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got it from here

Weeddog said:
got just over 500g. i put 30g in a quart jar and got 16 jars, plus had 20g of swag stuff. it was my best harvest from one plant.

~yur plant there makes me happy just looking at it. one of the nicest ive seen. certainly the nicest in such a small space. and the space itself is very purdy.

thanks yall, this plant is making me very happy too. :)

yeah how did you ddo that tubing and stuff?
and how did you get it in a bush like state

holy shit nice props to you weedDog

wen u say u took 20 cuts wat u mean cuts?

that means i took about 20 clone cuttings off her. all were about 6" to 8" long. this kept the plant cut short and made it bush out as you see in the pic. i didnt take the cuttings all at once, just as she needed to keep it short.

Damn nice Weeddog, I have never seen an indoor tree such as that. 500 grams and looking sweet. How long on the Veg if you don't mind me asking and also was there added CO2?

Damn nice,
Grim

I'm not worthy - I'm not worthy - My lord!

that one was vegged a couple months under flouros while cuttings was taken. she was a mum but had a mum too many so she got flowered. im still smokin on her :)
i did have co2 in the form of sugar water and yeast in a jug.

Weeddog, Awesome Plant, I Hate To Ask Again But Can You Explain The Lights On The Side. Like, What Type Of Lights Are They? And If You Can Tell Us How You Set That Part Up It Would Be Great. Thanks

Weeddog said:
I decided to flower this mom to make room for fresh cuttings and take new mom from them. I vegged this mom for 8 days under 800W HPS and its now into 1 week 5 days flowering. Flowers are starting to show. :cool:

OMG :eek: thats just 1 plant? NIIIICE
party302lu.gif

u the man weed dog :D

That plant's plain beautiful man, fuckin beautiful......I'm sure you're a very proud pappy!

2' wide x 6' long x 4 1/2' tall growing area. only used 4' of the 6' length. dont forget the two 400W HPS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back