flowering ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

load3dic3

BROKE-N-TOKE TENT GROWER
Reaction score
hey, i know that you never spray your plant with water while in flowering, but my question is that if i have been using a tube-o-ware full of water to help with my humidity, should i take out the water so no bud mold develops or what?? thanks :D

What is a tube-o-ware? What are your RH readings?

I'd hazzard a guess he means tupperware.

The Hemp Goddess said:
What is a tube-o-ware? What are your RH readings?

:hubba: sorry i just got stupid high lol, my rh is around 50%

I would take it out anyways, but 50% should be fine. . .

Depends on your Relative humidity... (THG pegged it!) If your humidity is way low, some 20-45%, then it'd probably be alright, 50% or more I'd take it out ; IMO... Anyone else know about higher RH's? I'd take it out and see how it does for a few days, if you don't notice her wilting or slowing in production, let it be! If she shows signs of stress or requires watering more often, replace it and keep an eye out for the tell-tale greys of mold (and a musky smell, not similar to that of natural pot stinch) I just noticed that your RH is 50%...This is just above perfect! 35-40% is suggested for flowering;55-70% RH for vegetative growth... So based on that and your numbers, I'd remove it and see what your humidity goes down to... Hope this helps bud!

Thanks Gman420, imma gonna try taking it out and see what happens

I would remove it. I live in an arid climate and have never seen any problems with my plants because of lower RH.

I also never sweat low RH.....high RH in flower gets my shorts up in a bunch though....yet another reason I don't grow in the summer anymore. Between the heat and humidity it is a losing battle for me.

i grow both veg and flower in 18-25% RH, not an issue.

i know alot like high RH for veg, but i have never had an issue.

unless you have a powdery mildew issue, PM will thrive in very low humidity as well as very high RH.

Latest posts

Back