flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack150083

Reaction score
Hey i have clones and i was just wondering when a good time is to start flowering . i'm about 8-9 weeks in

jack150083 said:
Hey i have clones and i was just wondering when a good time is to start flowering . i'm about 8-9 weeks in
You can start flowering clones once they have developed a good root system. At 8 or 9 weeks i would say your plants are ready.

A little more information about your grow and what you would like to get out of it would be helpful. If you are working with clones, then as soon as they have roots is a fine time to induce fowering. If from seedlings, the amount of bud you want to harvest depends greatly on the size of the plants and the amount of light, among other things.

What type of light are you using?

6" high and/or alternating nodes means you can flower... u should be well past that now.

My AK47 I usually veg for six weeks and is usually two to three feet tall by then. After triggering she stretches to about four to five feet tall. If you have enough vertical space you can veg a bit longer but I would do it now so that they don't get out of control for the amount of light and space that you have. More info on growing conditions would help to make a more accurate assement. Good luck!

TGT

Latest posts

Back