fluros; grams/watt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j-jay02

Reaction score
I need a well estimated number for about the amount of dry weight i can make per watt of flurescent lighting. Anyone?:confused:

hello

well that is tricky, but i can help --for the last few years i have only used fluro for veg and flower. like my mother plants ( three of them) i have to prune everyday sooooo.. i average four grams of leaf every 3 days( stem is removed as soom as i prune) .. i use 6 four foot fluros 40 wats each grow area is four feet by two feet.... for veg and for flower i use 8 four foot fluro @ 40 watts and that area i have five feet by two and a half feet.. and the harvest is.. i dont know right now.. first time hydro.. but is very worth it so far! but every time i harvest from dirt the buds were dense and they packed a different high than the same strain grown under hps or sun.. i hoped i helped a little! if not , at least i know i gave you something to think about

thx etr it helped a littl, tell me how ur harvest comes out. happy growinz

any1 else?

I grow under 250w of cfls... two 125w bulbs. My harvest of Blue Mystic (first grow) was 66 grams of dried buds. That's about .25 grams per watt. I'm looking to boost that % with an HPS or MH during flower.

Latest posts

Back