Flushed.. Now soil won’t dry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabby

Reaction score
What should I do? I flushed my plant 5 days ago because of over feeding. It has been cloudy and cool for the last 4 days and the soil is still pretty moist.
HELP! Should I just leave it and hope for the best? I don’t want root rot.

What soil are you using? Do you have Perlite for drainage? At this point just let it dry out or repot it with better drainage.
It’s a Miracle grow soil 21-11-16 with perlite in it and my pot has a lot of drainage holes in the bottom. Next season I’m going to do living soil. I’ve learned my lesson with the MG Sh*t.

Run a fan outside?
I keep one blowing across the base of the plants. (tent) It adds to air movement, and drys it a little quicker. The plants are drinking at same time,
takes a few days to dry after flush. Soil is totally soaked! Air movement will increase evaporation some.

Bubba

I can remember freaking out about how soaked the dirt was, but it all worked out. It raised RH in the tent as well...and this is at flowering.
Keep lots of wind moving. In the last 2x4 run, used one 6 inch blowing across top of four 5 gallon pots down below, one 6 inch on top blowing down into the canopy and an oscillating tower fan in the corner, it worked out fine. Like others said, you will notice a boost afterwards...I thought.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back