flushing and harvest??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrBobMarleyJr

Forever A Blazed Member
Reaction score
how many times should i flush my sweetie before i go lumber jackin

I have never flushed..Does that happen in nature?

if you're organic (or natural as it were) don't, no need. If you're chem give at least 10 daze (that's what i use to do) unless using some sort of "flushing" product. I now go natural (so to speak) can pick buds off towards the end of flowering, dry them w/o any sort of "flushing", smoke them and get zero negatives from it. From my experience I believe you get more dankness from feeding up till the chop.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

p.s. I've never once flushed my tomatoes or broccoli or whathaveyou before harvest...

perfect thanks, her last feeding was about 2 weeks ago and i flushed about 4 days ago and once this morning is it ok to crop now or wait for 1 or 2 more flush's

I do not flush my DWC grows or my organic grows. The only time I see the need to flush is when the grower messes up by over nuting the plants.

I run Chem nutrients in dirt and don't flush.....IMO a proper cure is needed not a flush. Jmo

I have no idea. What strain are you growing? What medium and what kinda nutes? What's the window of harvest given by breeder (if known)? What's the clear/milky/amber % of the buds. I look at buds from the bottom of the plant, the middle, then the top to get a good gauging.

pcduck said:
I do not flush my DWC grows or my organic grows. The only time I see the need to flush is when the grower messes up by over nuting the plants.

:yeahthat:

I feel the same way....flushing is for fixing a mess.:)

kk thanks peeps
Emerald Jack
9 to 10 weeks harvest.... bout 9 3/4 weeks rite now
in dirt and using Flora Series

I'd pull it, but check trich's first if you can to make sure there aren't any significant pockets of clear (immature) trichomes. I think you should be fine if you've been straight watering them.

Latest posts

Back