Flushing before harvest??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treebeard

Reaction score
Hello, Im growing Big bud in a flood and drain system and im about 2-3 weeks away from harvest i would guess. This is my first harvest using a hydroponic system and i have no idea what changes i should make to the nutrients prior to the harvest?? I dont really want to end up with chemical tasting buds and ive noticed that theres a few products on the market that claim to get rid of the nasty taste etc.. do they work and if so what do you recommend?? Thanks for any help given :D

I have not heard about any of these products so can offer no advice I'm afraid. The norm with hydro is to feed your plants with plain water for the final 2 weeks. Some people just do it for the last week.

Hmmm .. they look interesting. If you decide to go with one of them make sure to let us know how it is.

I don't think I would buy one of those products myself. I'd just go for the 2 weeks plain water. If someone were to give me a bottle of it, I would gladly try it out though.

try using un sulphured black strap mallaus one tablespoon per gallon i dont think thats how you spell it but anyway. i wouldnt even flush so much usually the "chemmy" tasting herb is from high sodium levels or curing improperly. most of todays nutrient lines have very low levels of sodium. house and garden line of nutrient has a natural flushing thing that cleans ur hydro system too

Latest posts

Back