Flushing plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodzoo

Reaction score
I have had to flush my plant because I was having a lock out problem. I have ran 3 gallons of water through them each. when I fluch pH 6.3 through the soil I get run off of pH 4.9 with a 875 ppm why doesnt the ppm go down and the pH come up.
They are in the flower stage the leaves are curling a rolling down and in.

flush1.jpg

flush2.jpg

flush3.jpg

Well you havent used enough water yet.
Your soil is very acidic but it will come towards neutral given enough water. Same thing with ppms.

Keep flushing.

What size container are you flushing? you said you used 3 gallon water...that correst for a 1 gallon pot as I have learned whjen fushing use 3 times the container size...I also would ask what is your light cycle because I see what looks like plants reveging???? the curling of the leafs is just because the over watering...

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

I'm with 4u--the first 2 pics, they plants really appear to be revegging. This is a problem not related to nutrients or pH.

4u2sm0ke said:
What size container are you flushing? you said you used 3 gallon water...that correst for a 1 gallon pot as I have learned whjen fushing use 3 times the container size...I also would ask what is your light cycle because I see what looks like plants reveging???? the curling of the leafs is just because the over watering...

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:
They are 3 gal soil pots. I am on a 12 / 12 light cycle.

Do you have light leaks? Something appears to be causing these to reveg.

Latest posts

Back