Flushing ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel

rebel
Reaction score
ive read where some do and some dont. i guess maybe according to what is used while growing and organic, etc.
when do u flush and can u really tell a big difference ?

I don't ever flush unless I need to remove something from my soil, which is rare. I think those that did and don't anymore stopped because they couldn't tell a difference. I sometimes feed right to the chop, other times I will let them coast on just water for the last 5-7 days or so. jmo

Well if you're growing using all organics you can feed up till you harvest. If you're utilizing a chemical fert regimen then 10 daze suffice for a clean product. Some will say two weeks but I've found 10 to be sufficient to purge the rest the the nutes from the plants' systems.

I do like Hamster, regardless of whether it is an organic grow or not.

i don't 'flush' but i don't feed em the last week and a bit

been many threads on this (you've been here a while, surely you've seen one?) ..i can easily tell you; the majority here doesn't

I feed till the chop as well. Mollasses and BigBloom till the end.

SALTS always do build up ..... So depending on how long you veg your plants and using chemical nutrients??? its always a good idea to flush a week or so.
Before going into pre flower to rid all salt build up this is what i found works good, again with long vegging ,
In organics Salts can build up also heavy additions of soil amendments that have high salt content, ., manure, gypsum.
Salts are a permanent constituent of soil. Once the salts have accumulated in a soil, there is no chemical treatment that will remove or counteract

Flushing is for toilets. ;) j/k if that's your thing & what you do though. However I don't flush, never had. I hadn't noticed any difference in quality of toke. I used to flush a long time ago though. But that's when I was using synthetic nutrients. ;) all organic now.

View attachment flush.jpg

Only time I flush my plants is if there is some major issue that needs to be corrected, like clawing.. Other than that using organic soil and feeding just water the last coupe weeks will have your ash bright white which means no chemicals are in the bud.

Dr there is nothing wrong with copy and paste but crediting the person it is copied from is always advisable and just plain proper etiquette. At the very least a link to the stuff copied would be nice. Good to see you multi. Hope all is well.

ive read where some do and some dont. i guess maybe according to what is used while growing and organic, etc.
when do u flush and can u really tell a big difference ?

I use Final Flush two weeks prior to my chop, it forces the plant to use its own stores of nutes and it does make a difference in the smoothness. But to each their own, if you feel its a waste of time then it probably is in your instance.

http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca/$department/deptdocs.nsf/all/agdex4246?opendocument

still stealing other people's work and implying it's your own dr !
It's not big and it's not clever "copying and pasting" other people's work !
I find it even more deceiving how you constantly do this and try and blend the plagiarised work in amongst your own words.
This is not the first time your plagiarism has been noticed here, you are a serial plagiarist !
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=873018&postcount=15

zinnnnggg!

Did I miss something? Don't want anyone stealing any of work. lol Who seems to be doing that here so I can keep my distance. lol
http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca/$department/deptdocs.nsf/all/agdex4246?opendocument

Still stealing other people's work and implying it's your own Dr !
It's not big and it's not clever "copying and pasting" other people's work !
I find it even more deceiving how you constantly do this and try and blend the plagiarised work in amongst your own words.
This is not the first time your plagiarism has been noticed here, you are a serial plagiarist !
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=873018&postcount=15

DWC needs flushing or your smoking nutes, ruining flavor, smoothness, and your effort.

He's not speaking about this Dr :aok:

I'm in the clear... or cloudy... or amber? :D

My DWC does not need flushing. I challenge anyone to tell the difference between my organic and my DWC grows and those flushed and those not flushed after a good cure.

My DWC does not need flushing. I challenge anyone to tell the difference between my organic and my DWC grows and those flushed and those not flushed after a good cure.

i'll take that challenge---pm me so i can give you a safe addy to send me the samples :yay:

Latest posts

Back