fly trap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carz

Reaction score
hey guys i would like to put a fly trap in with my mj. does anyone see that there would be a problem with this? I don't have a fly problum so if i released a house fly into the air is it going to eat my mj before the fly trap eats it? I did have small flys at one time but they were not white flies and did not do any damage to my plants. would the fly trap eat those too?

i used those yellow strips that you hang,and insects stick to when i was growing in soil.used to catch alot of those small flies.i think its a good idea to use something like this to catch anything that shouldnt be in your growroom

I was talking about a fly trap as in the plant that has a mouth and eats flies. unless that is something that is totally fake and maybe I believed it like santa or the tooth fairy lol

yes you could but if yer mj got a disease so would yer fly trap.

why would you bother,just throw up one of those things flies stick to and save your plant space for pot!!

stevo, old buddy, wake up. the guy wants to get a venus fly trap plant. thats what he is curious about and if it would survive in his mj room. it will but it doesnt really have a mouth. it waits fer the fly to land and then closes its petals around it. it also needs ferts and stuff, would make a great conversation piece

Latest posts

Back