foliar feeding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boo

old goat
Reaction score
I've not tinkered with foliar feeding in years, what are you folks using and are you using it in flower...someone mentioned this and I thought if sprayed in flower you'd taste it...anywho, what's the good stuff called...

I won’t foliar feed during flower but during veg I have fed molasses(1tblsp/gallon-it is supposed to kill bugs by interrupting their digestion), Humbolt County Micro(same ratio as GH Micro but supposedly organic-1 tsp/gallon)and something called Extreme Blend which has Fulvic and Humic acid(fulvic acid is called by some ‘liquid sunshine’) as well as kelp extract and amino acids(1 tsp/gallon). Plants seem to like it. Greens them up. Did molasses and epsom salt on my tomatoes and berries this year. My garden is too dense now so maybe not a good thing. No bugs at all though(maybe due to the 100’s of birds I have in the yard though)and too many tomatoes to deal with…

I don't folar feed any after June. That demon bud rot, powder mildew and then the fungi / mold is a heartless bltch. I've lost pounds to that group of harvest heartbreakers.... Outdoor never folar feed in flower✌️

I never have tried folar spray. I'll have to look into it.

just another thought that crossed my mind...looking for ways to improve my grow like many others...

Latest posts

Back