Follow up on a noob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niteshft

Reaction score
Some of you may remember that I ended up with too, many plants as I had more turn out girls then I had expected and gifted one to a vet that has ptsd and other issues that kept him from getting good sleep.
I was going by his moms house today where I had met up with him, (she introduced us and I never got to know where he lives), and I stopped by to see how things were going. The plant was still there and she took me to it. I was shocked to see how badly the plant was doing. We, (the son and I), had talked about lighting and other things the plant would need and I had gotten the feeling he understood. He didn't and I stayed an xtra hour this time waiting for him to show up but he didn't. I told the mom that he might be better off trashing the plant and start over again from seed. Before I left I told her to tell him that I would gift him another plant but he would have to wait untill I finished it and it would be a few more weeks. He will be responsible for the dry and cure and I will see him and direct him how to do it. I didn't even bother to take a close look at the light he was using but knew it was something he picked up at an aquarium store. I had to take a pic of it before I left so I could include it here. One is mine and the other his, can you guess? They are the same strain and age. I should've followed up on him much sooner rather than take it for granted that he knew.

IMG00005-20110408-1809 (800x600).jpg IMG00004-20110408-1629 (800x600).jpg

EDIT: 1000w HPS vs aquarium light?? They were both veged the same amount and was gifted 2 weeks into flower. If this doesn't convince that the more light the better nothing will.

Wow, what a difference. That is too bad he didn't do what he needed to do. Is it not important to him?

It is important to him rose but I think his condition is hampering his ability to function well enough to communicate his abilities. I come to that because I have ptsd as well and can understand but it's from a different source and a different depth of condition. I'm certain he is worse off than I am.

Latest posts

Back