follow up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain23

Reaction score
hey guys so i just wanted to show what i did from the last post.. so i put the plants in new soil and new pot and this is how she looks... i watered it nice i guess and trying to learn the plant now cuz i dont wanna over water ... but here are some pics.. oh yea do u guys let ur cats around ur plants mine always wants to come near but i dont know if its safe? any help.. the last pics is what it looked like brfore the repot, just in case u didn't see the SOIL/NEW FRIENDS POST....

Attachments

• sat1.jpg
    sat1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • sat2.jpg
    sat2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • sat3.jpg
    sat3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • sat5.jpg
    sat5.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • sat6.jpg
    sat6.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • sun1.jpg
    sun1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • sun2.jpg
    sun2.jpg
hey guys so i just wanted to show what i did from the last post.. so i put the plants in new soil and new pot and this is how she looks... i watered it nice i guess and trying to learn the plant now cuz i dont wanna over water ... but here are some pics.. oh yea do u guys let ur cats around ur plants mine always wants to come near but i dont know if its safe? any help.. the last pics is what it looked like brfore the repot, just in case u didn't see the SOIL/NEW FRIENDS POST....
Looking good captain. The weed is not dangerous for the cat but the cat will sometimes eat the leaves of your plant leaving them chewed up. They do it when we are not looking. My Cleo loves cannabis leaves especially the ones she picks herself.
she looks all innocent in this picture…
FullSizeRender.jpeg

Looking good captain. The weed is not dangerous for the cat but the cat will sometimes eat the leaves of your plant leaving them chewed up. They do it when we are not looking. My Cleo loves cannabis leaves especially the ones she picks herself.
she looks all innocent in this picture…
View attachment 328778
cool yea ima grow one for her since she wants to be involved so much..lolo

Attachments

• sat4.jpg
    sat4.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • sat6.jpg
    sat6.jpg
glad im doing good.. lol,, should i start topping soon or let it get taller i see so much info just need guidence lmao..thx for the info thus far#420
I wait until the plants are a foot tall and then fem top them.
No cats eat weed plants
Hmmm, my cats never had any interest in my plants.

I wait until the plants are a foot tall and then fem top them.

Hmmm, my cats never had any interest in my plants.
Funny my other cat louie has no interest in the leaves but does love a smoke buzz. I know I know sorry if y’all are PITA folks and think this is wrong but he’s been jumping up in my lap for a couple of second hand smoke hits for years. He then goes about his day. Cleo has no interest in the smoke but Louie likes that and also to be around the crazy smell when I’m trimming. He’s a stoner cat…

good luck with your kitty knowing the difference between your plants and hers 😁
This is my Louie
IMG_5410.jpeg

Funny my other cat louie has no interest in the leaves but does love a smoke buzz. I know I know sorry if y’all are PITA folks and think this is wrong but he’s been jumping up in my lap for a couple of second hand smoke hits for years. He then goes about his day. Cleo has no interest in the smoke but Louie likes that and also to be around the crazy smell when I’m trimming. He’s a stoner cat…

good luck with your kitty knowing the difference between your plants and hers 😁
This is my Louie
View attachment 328785
yea mine doest even let me unzip it and shes jumpinging at the door lolo.. nice looking kitty... thx for info #420

Latest posts

Back