Food for thought......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
If we get olive oil from olives, corn oil from corn, hemp seed oil from, well...hemp seeds..........than where do we get baby oil from?! :eek::holysheep:

Drfting07

and what about Girl Scout Cookies?!? :eek:

the horror...the horror...

:rofl:

:peace:,

7ge:D

How come we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

Lmao @ girl scout cookies!!

drfting07 said:
If we get olive oil from olives, corn oil from corn, hemp seed oil from, well...hemp seeds..........than where do we get baby oil from?! :eek::holysheep:

Drfting07

:rofl:

Wait, driving and parking really have nothing to do with food, well except if I'm hitting a drive thru or something, lol.

drfting07 said:

Drfting07

baby whales?:eek: :p

drfting07 said:

Drfting07

Simple Babies ....I helt some pritty slippery ones in my time ;)

Now I re read this here thread an to thinkin it didnt sound right! I did mean little babies and I didnt drop them neither. Was jokin and yankin ankles no banjoes here! LOL

BWD

This is your brain on brown hash oil

brain_on_drugs.jpg

Hey BWD heres one for you dude..

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo7oDPnMdN4

Lol

T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Hey BWD heres one for you dude..

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo7oDPnMdN4

Lol

T4

Yup those be the kin folk down state side I reckon dont get down to them much since we all evolved into stand up citizen folk and I no longer make folk squeeeeeeel like a pig I much more prefer just makin ya moan and screem like true women ;) and lot more gentile at it to lessin yual likes it rough LOL Anyways yual can set by the fire and not worry bout sleepin with one eye open here with us canukes canada side. Just enjoys the warmth and the glow thge flames without the worry of lubrication ;)

BWD

Time4Plan-B said:
Only jesting with ya bwd.
T4

I can takes a ribbing yual gets pay back day or next sometime just never knows ;) all good pilgrem.

BWD

Latest posts

Back