Food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siobudbor

Reaction score
Is this product sufficient throughout my grow or should I add some bloom help? I use this once a week since day one. I filter my water then add C/M once and then nothing next time. Every other day watering.

Attachments

• 20200809_085741.jpg
    20200809_085741.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200809_082352.jpg
    20200809_082352.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 15
Looks like a solid fert that should easily carry you into flower. My guess is it would do fine in flower but ideally you‘d want something with a little lower Nitrogen and a little higher Potassium for flowering.

Looks like its organic so make sure to get a head start in between feedings as it’ll need some time to breakdown before your plants can feed off it. Usually a week or two depending on the microbe/health of your soil.

Totally agree with Cardgenius.

Reactions: boo
Looks like its organic so make sure to get a head start in between feedings as it’ll need some time to breakdown before your plants can feed off it. Usually a week or two depending on the microbe/health of your soil.
Could you break that down to " even dummies can grow ".
Is once a week to often?
Quit using now that they're flowering?

Could you break that down to " even dummies can grow ".
Is once a week to often?
Quit using now that they're flowering?
Depends on how your using it. Are you brewing a tea with it or did you bury some in the soil when you first started?

Oh ok, no need to worry then, a tea will take effect right away.

I was thinking these were like dry amendments or root spikes that can take time to break down, so it helps to get the timing right so the plants can get their nutrition from the new food as the old food runs out.

I‘m not familiar with this brand of fertilizer but after doing some reading it seems like it will be a pretty good option for vegging. I couldn’t find any specific bloom/flower mix so that’s kind of a bummer. I think I’m gonna give it a try cause it seems like an quick and easy way to brew up a nutrient tea when needed.

If you want to try out a good organic bloom/flower mix, look into Dr. Earth Flower Girl. It’s a dry amendment that you can top dress or brew with and I’ve had great results with it.

Good deal, thought I was missing something important. I'll get some Dr. Earth for them. Thank you the help.

If you want to try out a good organic bloom/flower mix, look into Dr. Earth Flower Girl. It’s a dry amendment that you can top dress or brew with and I’ve had great results with it.
[/QUOTE]

Brewed up a bucket and getting ready to use. I keep pumping PH up in but not getting much movement. It started at 5.7. What I've added it should read 4 times that...sitting at 6. What has been your experience 🤔.

Tablespoons instead of drops for me.

Last edited:

Brewed up a bucket and getting ready to use. I keep pumping PH up in but not getting much movement. It started at 5.7. What I've added it should read 4 times that...sitting at 6. What has been your experience 🤔.

Tablespoons instead of drops for me.
[/QUOTE]

I just bubble it until it reads 6.5-6.8. Takes around 36 hours for me in a 5 gallon bucket but if I pour some liquid into a gallon milk jug, I can bubble it for 4-6 hours and get the proper pH.

I only use citric acid for pH down and just bubble everything if I need to raise it.

Excellent! Thanks for that nugget, didn't know that would raise ph. How often do you apply?

Excellent! Thanks for that nugget, didn't know that would raise ph. How often do you apply?
I only do it while waiting for the new top dress to take effect, so once or twice a month. You can do it once or twice a week if that’s gonna be your primary way of feeding.

I think I'll go with once a week and stop with the Sustane tea bags. Thanks again for the tips 😀

Latest posts

Back