For anyone wanting to see trichomes to check on harvest this works great

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullshoalsguy

Bud of the Year
Reaction score
I have no connection with this product or service but this little thing works great. Has a light around it also and you get great trichome pictures. Just thought I would suggest it.

Attachments

• 660C5FE1-173E-4BB2-93A8-DD92B0FDC70B.png
    660C5FE1-173E-4BB2-93A8-DD92B0FDC70B.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 7154768E-B951-4EB0-A5BE-8CCCB888D3A2.jpeg
    7154768E-B951-4EB0-A5BE-8CCCB888D3A2.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 192CF960-3362-406C-ABEA-4B865774D49C.jpeg
    192CF960-3362-406C-ABEA-4B865774D49C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Is this the same Weedy that I’ve come to know and love from the great state of Texas…
I hope we'll share some love, but I'm not this Weedy you knew. I'm a fresh new one with some european blood within, actually living in NY. Are you the same boo I heard coming out from under my bed when I was a child? 👻 I broke your heart, I heard it, sry for that.

I hope we'll share some love, but I'm not this Weedy you knew. I'm a fresh new one with some european blood within, actually living in NY. Are you the same boo I heard coming out from under my bed when I was a child? 👻 I broke your heart, I heard it, sry for that.
my condolences for living in new york, better than jersey I guess...yup, the very same boo...you didn't break my heart when I left you, it was under your mothers bed that I found my new home... :rolleyes:

No worries Weedy, the shit was under my bed also. Why ya think he has the handle he has.. and the Avatar he runs, age it x's 100. well, you know too if he was under your bed. A little borax around the room, door seal and windows and walla, he's off to live under my fat momma's bed, it's his thang.. hahaha.

I'm glad we can all take a good ribbing here, we tend to give one another crap in good fun.. welcome Weedy, you seem a bit crazy and will fit in our family here just fine.. even if you are from Newark.. lol

Hey Weedy. Welcome aboard. They call me Weedy sometimes so that's What Boo is talking about.
And the only thing under my bed is Hippie trying to steal my toothbrush. 😁

Thanks for your welcoming, scary all these things under our beds 🤪
and how to say.... NYC is not that bad! 😅

Latest posts

Back