For sativriends . Newbe need some advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iiq van condet

Reaction score
How to push flower bud size for sativa? Shoud we feed extra or there any ways to make them bad ass budds

Feed as normal. Genetics will only allow so much. You can push your nutes until they show signs of burn, and then back off a bit, but you risk slower development if you feed too much. What nutes and medium are you using? Strain?

Feed as normal. Genetics will only allow so much. You can push your nutes until they show signs of burn, and then back off a bit, but you risk slower development if you feed too much. What nutes and medium are you using? Strain?
I will replay you when i get back home. So u can c the nutrition and sativa strain that i grow

This is my formula.. Third generation i will strat make this formula be come a media for plantimg

Attachments

• 16851804711953790214894161309993.jpg
    16851804711953790214894161309993.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back