FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meanwhile , Lexi Thompson is teeing it off this weekend

polr Rory has a stomach ache from having to look at the LIV golfers at the BMW Classic

9EF598F7-AF3C-43E8-B804-F1C9DA01DB75.jpeg

meanwhile , Lexi Thompson is teeing it off this weekend

polr Rory has a stomach ache from having to look at the LIV golfers at the BMW Classic

View attachment 308349
Tee off baby, papa's watchin' ya.

Saw a docu on her the other day - what a lovely lady she is - in so many ways.

Rory has turned out a royal w@nker

that was a really good three days of golf……all golf , NO commercials

good to see Cam walk away with the trophy and a cool $4 million

LIV will be in Thailand in two weeks

i lost interest in this weekends PGA tournament won by Max Homa when Willett 3 putted for a bogey from inside 4’ feet….big time choke

So the tournament at Sanders Farm is so boring that I actually like the LPGA more

Then there is the European Dunhill Tournement , it is a little more interesting

but what I am looking forward to is the LIV event in Thailand

wow , the face of golf is sure changing

A2DA1923-8091-4E94-B54B-63EC41B32ED7.jpeg

Mine are drawn to water for some reason. 😁

So the tournament at Sanders Farm is so boring that I actually like the LPGA more

Then there is the European Dunhill Tournement , it is a little more interesting

but what I am looking forward to is the LIV event in Thailand

wow , the face of golf is sure changing

View attachment 309902
It is changing for sure... and hopefully for the betterment of the game.

So many players are now realising the stupidity of the two organisations not having a dialogue and are calling for them to get around a table and talk. Pride can be a terrible thing and at the moment it appears to be the PGA fatcats that feel threatened the most.

Looking forward to the Thailand tourny.

It is changing for sure... and hopefully for the betterment of the game.

So many players are now realising the stupidity of the two organisations not having a dialogue and are calling for them to get around a table and talk. Pride can be a terrible thing and at the moment it appears to be the PGA fatcats that feel threatened the most.

Looking forward to the Thailand tourny.

spot on Amigo!

sit down at the table and discuss ALL options

the Thai tournament will be good for sure

and then there is some kind of LIV playoff with something like $20-30 million for the winner!?

congratulations to Higgo and Burmester for finishing 3 rd and 4 th respectively in the Sanderson Farms Tournament

Burmester , a PGA rookie at 33 , says he wants to be up there in Tiger Woods fame

well he better step on the gas lol

LIV in Thailand this weekend

PGA Tour fans are going to be seeing a lot of "Mean Dean" this fall – and likely next year as well.

Dean Burmester, the 33-year-old rookie from Bloemfontein, South Africa, earned his Tour card via this year’s Korn Ferry Tour Finals after spending most of his career competing on the DP World Tour and Sunshine Tour, where he has won a combined 10 times.

Now, though, it’s time to put down roots in the U.S.

Ultimately, this is the position he wants to be in.

“I'm like pretty much everybody else my age and younger; everyone grew up watching Tiger winning amazing historic events on the PGA Tour, and I want to come out here and try and put my name next to his on some of those trophies. It's pretty simple,” said Burmester, who prior to this week had made just three regular Tour starts in his career, two coming last season. “When I got the call up and I knew I had enough points to get to the Korn Ferry finals, it was a no-brainer. I know other guys who have gone through. Christiaan Bezuidenhout, we share the same coach, and he guided me through exactly how to play those golf courses, and the plan worked, and we played great and finished sixth on the list, which gets me into pretty much all the [fall] events, outside of the short fields, and gives me a really good chance before the re-rank.

congratulations to Higgo and Burmester for finishing 3 rd and 4 th respectively in the Sanderson Farms Tournament

Burmester , a PGA rookie at 33 , says he wants to be up there in Tiger Woods fame

well he better step on the gas lol

LIV in Thailand this weekend

PGA Tour fans are going to be seeing a lot of "Mean Dean" this fall – and likely next year as well.

Dean Burmester, the 33-year-old rookie from Bloemfontein, South Africa, earned his Tour card via this year’s Korn Ferry Tour Finals after spending most of his career competing on the DP World Tour and Sunshine Tour, where he has won a combined 10 times.

Now, though, it’s time to put down roots in the U.S.

Ultimately, this is the position he wants to be in.

“I'm like pretty much everybody else my age and younger; everyone grew up watching Tiger winning amazing historic events on the PGA Tour, and I want to come out here and try and put my name next to his on some of those trophies. It's pretty simple,” said Burmester, who prior to this week had made just three regular Tour starts in his career, two coming last season. “When I got the call up and I knew I had enough points to get to the Korn Ferry finals, it was a no-brainer. I know other guys who have gone through. Christiaan Bezuidenhout, we share the same coach, and he guided me through exactly how to play those golf courses, and the plan worked, and we played great and finished sixth on the list, which gets me into pretty much all the [fall] events, outside of the short fields, and gives me a really good chance before the re-rank.
Haha, nice one there Dean, nothing wrong with having dreams - reality is most often very different unfortunately. Still, I wish him well.

Thanks for that big.

LIV is in Jedda and it’s a shootout

nice waking up and watching the last 9 holes before heading out to the homestead to pick cotton

anyway , Brooks is looking good with Sergio right on his tail with 8 holes to go and 5 other players within a shot or two , so yeah , shootout

great tournament, good to see Brooks get off the snide

better yet , his younger brother Chase won a cool million , his biggest paycheck ever

now LIV heads to Miami for the team championships

I am still trying to figure out how the format works

PGA?

what’s that

Latest posts

Back