FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tough morning in Augusta , rain , lightning , and trees falling

it looks like Tiger may make the cut thanks to JT

Most of them in winter gear.

I fancy Morikawa to make a challenge.

Enjoy it

That would be nice and may settle an argument or two

looks like we get Brooksie vs Rahmbo , a mini version of LIV vs PGA

look for Tiger to withdraw cause there aint no way he is gonna do 23 holes tomorrow

sunday is gonna be a shootout for sure , everyone will be rested and faunching at the bits to get started

Good win for Rhambo. My prediction was worse than the weather.

LIV players acquitted themselves well

congrats to the Spaniard who channeled Seve , i am sure Kelly has already spent the $3.5 million that Jon won

just look at the size of that jewel!

yeah , the LIV shined!

Last edited:
congratulations to South African Casey Jarvis who shot a 59 in the SA Players Championship

A most enjoyable LIV match in Adelaide

indeed!

a ,lot of players said those were the best conditions they have ever played in

huge crowds , great vibe , and some world class golf with some of the most outstanding shots around

Gooch wins back to back LIV and has made over $14 million this year!

Finau wins Mexico Open , couldnt happen to a better human being

I don't begrudge those guys anything but that money is silly - lucky b@stards.

I enjoyed the Mexico Open very much. Seems like there was a nice vibe on the course.

Glad you're making progress there big

I enjoyed the Mexico Open very much. Seems like there was a nice vibe on the course.

Afri -- The money isn't all that silly when you think about what you are watching. There may be as many as a million golfers in the USA.

Of that million, only the very tippy-top best of the best get to compete in these tournaments.

So you are seeing the equivalent of a baseball World Series. Each player in the World Series gets paid well doing what they do that only a few out of millions who play(ed) can do.

Folks love to see brilliance in skill and talent being shown. They pay crazy fees to watch in person, and all over the world people get to see them, thereby generating advertising revenue in the jillions $$. Some of that revenue goes to the players.

Everybody wins.

i just hope the money doesnt run the sport

i have to agree with Phil , the pga is covering their assets because to the pga , it is all about the money

same with LIV , except that they are sharing more of the purse with the players and caddies thus the huge purses

pga followed suit and have increased the winners with significant increases

other than that , the PGA Championship is coming up and it will be another fun filled competition between pga and liv

I wish the PGA would hire me for comic relief. I could make the TV folks a fortune.

I discovered that my mechanical shoulder does not permit a golf swing**

One that is not wildly unpredictable.

Nowadays, if I were to play... I'd shoot in the low hundreds: 300, 400... <--TINS

well well , looky who,is Number 21 on the All Time PGA money winners list

hey Unca , the boy has done pretty good for himself amongst thousands and thousands of competitors eh

what an accomplishment!

F1EBB2BE-EC28-4C55-AC20-8F08412202AE.png

Latest posts

Back