FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well well , looky who,is Number 21 on the All Time PGA money winners list

hey Unca , the boy has done pretty good for himself amongst thousands and thousands of competitors eh

what an accomplishment!

View attachment 326833
JEEEBUS!! I thought my cuz had reached $5MM, and so crossed him off my list for those who might sometime need my help.

Now I find out the sneeky bastage has made EIGHT TIMES $5MM!!

He was 4th in the fargin world for ranking. Family notso sekrit: He pulled out of the Honda Classic in order to be with Mandy who was having their first child.

Public Service Announcement:

Please take some valuable time out of your exhausting daily grind, during the economic colapse, to pray for the mental health of an entitled billionaire who plays a game for a living. Get a grip on reality ya garden gnome.

648B475B-AFDD-4C02-AFE9-B51445F60EE4.jpeg

Congratulations to W.Clark at the Wells Fargo

always exciting to see a player who has been grinding for 5 years and gets their first win

and it was a big win , designated tournament means a big payout and $3.6 million was huge..

the top four each gor a million plus and 2nd place paid out $2+ million

LIV golf for three days!

no commercials , well , maybe one or two

but waaaaaaay better coverage than cbs unless money is donated for some pay to view crapolla , helps line the pockets of the PGA Executive Board

so yeah , live LIV from downtown Tulsa!

looks like they may have to deal with some weather issues

great tuneup for next weeks PGA in which about 16 LIV players will compete in

some great golf the next two weeks

FORE!

awesome opening round , led by South African Branden Grace’s new LIV record -9 under par for an opening round of 61

The South African team Stingers are atop the Team leaderboard at -17 with King Louie at -5 under par and Dean Burmester at -3 which puts 3 South Africans in the Top 10

it will be a shootout the next two days , many of these players will be playing in next weeks 2nd Major of the year , The PGA Tournament , so they are zoned in

meanwhile Scotty Sheffler leads the ATT Byron Nelson

Great LIV Tournament!

sudden death playoff and DJ makes some million dollar clutch shots at the 18th hole and then wins it all with a birdie on the first playoff hole

great finish!

congrats to the South African team for winning the Team Event

In the team competition, the Stinger team finished first by one shot, with the four team members (Grace, Charl Schwartzel, Louis Oosthuizen and Dean Burmester) earning $3 million for the franchise. The 4 Aces earned $1.5 million by finishing in second, with the Range Goats finishing third and earning $500,000.

And it was great to see Jason Day win the Byron Nelson on the PGA and win a spot on the PGA Championship this weekend

Dustin Johnson has to be a heavy favorite going in and it will be awesome to see DJ go up against Rahmbo and Sergio

looking forward to a great Major Championship this weekend!

stay tuned!

PGA this weekend....I will be glued to it.
Seeing I have heard tell of easy access to the course.
Does Pute still play?
My Dad cut down his old set of Titleist (complete set) for me when I was 12.
He use to win money betting that I could out drive the other golfers we play against, TINS

PGA this weekend....I will be glued to it.

you better wake up cause it starts in about an hour

all the thoroughbreds will be there

fingers crossed that an LIV player wins

Brooksie , DJ , Cam Smith , and Uncle Phil hopefully will be in the hunt

Rahm will be in the mix

stick a fork n Rory , i doubt he will make the cut

I hope so to. About the only thing on TV today worth watching. No fake news, no lies and no border.

if golf starts with any of that woke sh-it , i am out

just like nba , nfl , and baseball , no mas , deleted , bye bye

Latest posts

Back