FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lovely Lee Minjee looks to have it all wrapped up in the Ladies Open.

Lexi struggled with the course and her iron shots

Good golf all around!

RBC is up next , the Canadian Open lol , eh

Dustin Johnson used to be sponsored by RBC but since he joined the LIV RBC dropped his sponsorship

A lot of controversy around the LIV and PGA

i wish the money handlers would just leave the freaking politics out of golf , geeze

so yeah , we will be looking at the RBC to find out who is hot going into another Major , The US Open

and guess who did NOT qualify for the Open?…of all golfers , Ricky Fowler did not make the cut….sad day for Ricky , I don’t know what happened to his game other than he just got married….…hmmmmmmm

1654605468346.png

Good golf all around!

RBC is up next , the Canadian Open lol , eh

Dustin Johnson used to be sponsored by RBC but since he joined the LIV RBC dropped his sponsorship

i wish the money handlers would just leave the freaking politics out of golf , geeze

so yeah , we will be looking at the RBC to find out who is hot going into another Major , The US Open

and guess who did NOT qualify for the Open?…of all golfers , Ricky Fowler did not make the cut….sad day for Ricky , I don’t know what happened to his game other than he just got married….…hmmmmmmm
It's a funny old game all right!

I guess we can forgive Ricky for having his attention elsewhere for now.

Our forecasts were a bit more than off last week. I'll check the field out and see if I can make less of a fool of myself with the Canadian Open, all in the name of fun (he justified, lol)

Yes, LIV has put the cat amongst the pigeons and the PGA is understandably more than a bit concerned. Top players are piling into LIV.
It's always about the moolah and this could affect PGA sponsorships.
Threatening the players that they won't play Ryder Cup is not the way to go imo.
I'm a free enterpriser and believe that competition is good and that people have a right to choose their respective paths.

Yes, LIV has put the cat amongst the pigeons and the PGA is understandably more than a bit concerned. Top players are piling into LIV.
It's always about the moolah and this could affect PGA sponsorships.
Threatening the players that they won't play Ryder Cup is not the way to go imo.
I'm a free enterpriser and believe that competition is good and that people have a right to choose their respective paths.

agree 100% , why shouldn’t golfers be free agents?

golf is their job and the golfers will want the best pay for their work , nothing wrong with that in my book

but yeah , LIV has shook up the PGA and if the PGA wants to stay competitive they better step up their game

this is golf not politics

Greedy mafioso types are the new PGA peeps ..

Wow I am behind on my picks for the RBC

it is difficult to not pick Sheffler so he is my No 1 pick to win

if I had another pick it would be Justin Thomas

my long shot pick?

I am gonna have to go with a Cinderella pick , a hometown favorite in Canada , three golfers as a matter of fact , Mackenzie Hughes , Adam Hadwin , or Nick Taylor

FORE!!

The PGA just pulled a totalitarian move by pulling PGA membership of any golfer playing in the LIV. This is ugly.

Wow I am behind on my picks for the RBC

it is difficult to not pick Sheffler so he is my No 1 pick to win

if I had another pick it would be Justin Thomas

my long shot pick?

I am gonna have to go with a Cinderella pick , a hometown favorite in Canada , three golfers as a matter of fact , Mackenzie Hughes , Adam Hadwin , or Nick Taylor

FORE!!
Likewise.

The Scheff is too good to leave out of a pick BUT I still like the Irish lad, Mr Mac to be followed by Shane Lowry.

Tyrrell Hatton is the longshot pick for me.

This LIV business has now turned nasty with the PGA suspending all players involved in LIV. Players are being labelled as selfish, self serving individuals who are only concerned about money and who are destroying their reputations.

Unless they've committed some serious misdemeanor, their reputations remain intact imo - why on earth would they be destroyed by choosing to play LIV?

This sounds like "jealousy makes you nasty" talk coming from the very organisation established to further the interest of players and ultimately the game.

The era of free agency in golf has arrived and the PGA is now throwing its toys out of the cot - why? Is it because they can't deal with losing total control? Or is it because it's Saudi backed?
I have not read of players slaying the PGA.

Either way, it's early days and LIV must be granted it's right to an opportunity. Whether or not it turns out a success remains to be seen.

No organisation or individual is ever bigger than the game. Hoping it gets sorted sooner rather than later

I hope golf isn't going down the tubes. I guess the payouts aren't good enough....while the average American struggle's to buy food and gas. There is still Hockey.

I hope golf isn't going down the tubes. I guess the payouts aren't good enough....while the average American struggle's to buy food and gas. There is still Hockey.
I heard Canada is going to be outlawing Hockey Sticks
They can be confused as a rifle if held just right
1654797031953.png

Your Av’s are killin’ it! The Lightning are pretty tough to beat in the Finals(every freaking year it seems)…

So 1st and 8th place make for improved predictions in the Canadian Open.

The battle with LIV continues

well it’s time for another Major , the US Open

i just can’t focus on who I think will win and I thinks it’s because of the drama with LIV

in a way , I hope someone in the LIV wins the Open

like DJ , DeChambeau , King Louie , Pat Reed , Kevin Na , or even Sergio as much as I dislike him

so yeah , all the Big Shooters will be there and so will a lot of the up and coming cuter Hall of Famers , it is going to be a tough call

so with that said , I am gonna have to sleep on it one more day before I make my pics

FORE right!!

Latest posts

Back