FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well , guess who is behind in reporting the golf news?

so yeah , here we go , John Deere Classic

limited field , many of the big shooters are taking a week off or else they are playing the LIV tournament in Oregon..

with that said , my pick is Aussie Jason Day

sentimental favorite is Brandt Snedeker

the LIV is for real and the PGA is gonna have to join arms with them to unify the game of golf

otherwise it is a clusterfvck

yep

Met Lee Trevino in the late 80s .. he enjoyed to talk about the monies

yep

Met Lee Trevino in the late 80s .. he enjoyed to talk about the monies
I used to be a walking scorekeeper at the Greater Hartford Open back in the day. The nicest golfer I met was Fuzzy Zoeller(Mark O’Meara was a close second). He was great with the spectators and introduced himself to me before his round. Back then there wasn’t a single ego maniac that I encountered. I suspect things have changed. It is all about the money these days which is sad. There don’t seem to be as many ambassadors of the sport anymore. Still enjoy watching golf but the comraderie seems absent. Watching from inside the ropes, those men are incredible athletes. Their mishits usually land where my ‘nice shots’ would.

Congratulations Brandon Grace

won a cool $4 million for 3 days work on the LIV Tour

meanwhile , JT Poston wins $1.2 million for four days work , PGA Tour

i see lots of litigation between players vs PGA and LIV vs PGA

amidst all the controversy , I am looking forward to the Open at St Andrews , one of my favorite courses

IMG-20220707-WA0002.jpg

my money is on Sweet Will Zalatores for the Open win

of course TW is my sentimental pick

and just for schits and giggles , I hope an LIV player wins , like Reed , or DJ , or DeChambeau , or King Louie , lots of good choices!

and I think the senior golfers who previously won the Open , they get to come back for life , we have washed up players like David Duval and John Daly , why they don’t do he honorable thing and bow out , take a curtain call , and give one of the younger qualifiers a chance , because those seniors do not have a chance in hades of making the cut , let alone win

end of rant , moar later

DeChambeau has a cameo appearance on The Terminal List on Amazon. It is a pretty intense show if you have not seen it. It is very patriotic and frankly I am surprised it is even on Amazon.

my money is on Sweet Will Zalatores for the Open win

of course TW is my sentimental pick

and just for schits and giggles , I hope an LIV player wins , like Reed , or DJ , or DeChambeau , or King Louie , lots of good choices!

and I think the senior golfers who previously won the Open , they get to come back for life , we have washed up players like David Duval and John Daly , why they don’t do he honorable thing and bow out , take a curtain call , and give one of the younger qualifiers a chance , because those seniors do not have a chance in hades of making the cut , let alone win

end of rant , moar later
It's a tough call for sure and I too would love to see something different happen - just to shove one up the R&A.

As for those overweight and overaged space occupiers, couldn't agree more. The problem with many ageing top sports people is knowing when to bow out and do the right thing - not many get it right first time and without making fools of themselves.

I'll go with DJ, Cam Smith and RM as my top picks. Rahm as my long shot with the King as my sentimental

You feel the same as me. Hoping for a play off when smith got that eagle on 18.

that was a righteous eagle!…a million dollar difference between a 2nd and 3rd place finish

but yeah , the Europeans dominated taking four of the top five spots

the LIV Ambassadors made a good showing with DJ and Bryson finishing in the Top Ten

Dylan F. of South Africa was the RSA’s top finisher at tied for 28th

my Guy Will also finished tied for 28

Latest posts

Back