FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rory choked , plain and simple

whereas Smith was clutch , made the right shots when he needed to

the PGA has made Rory their poster child……big mistake….his ego is to obnoxious , he bad mouths other golfers , not ambassador material

Jordan Spieth would be a better choice and I predict Jordan will surpass Rory on wins

so yeah , this is an exciting time for the game of golf

I’m so done with the nfl and mlb and basketball…….done

if golf goes political , I’ll be done with it too

i May have to look into professional Croquet , ping pong , and badminton

I watch the new USFL. No kneeling and better rules. They don't make the big money either. It's over for this yr though.

that was a righteous eagle!…a million dollar difference between a 2nd and 3rd place finish

but yeah , the Europeans dominated taking four of the top five spots

the LIV Ambassadors made a good showing with DJ and Bryson finishing in the Top Ten

Dylan F. of South Africa was the RSA’s top finisher at tied for 28th

my Guy Will also finished tied for 28
I got a call right for once - first, third and T6.

Checking the scoreboard, Dean Burmeister was SA's best finisher tied for 11th. Good last two days for him.

Enjoyable to watch

I got a call right for once - first, third and T6.

Checking the scoreboard, Dean Burmeister was SA's best finisher tied for 11th. Good last two days for him.

Enjoyable to watch

congratulations!

and thanks for the correction on Dean , I just overlooked it

so the rumors out there are that C.Smith is signing up with LIV , it is the Aussie connection with Greg Norman that is supposed to be the big influence on the change

Adam Scott and Jason Day might also sign up with LIV , maybe all the Aussies will sign

this will all end up in the Courts

now where were we?

~clears throat~

so yeah , Henrik Stenson just won the LIV tournament at Bedminster political name Golf Course

the cool thing was Henrik just announced he signed a contract with LIV and was promptly suspended by the PGA and kicked off the Ryder Cup as the European Captain

Henrik wanted to Captain the Ryder Team and would have done a good job

but the PGA said noooooooo

how stoopid

anyway , over on the PGA tour , Tony Finau won the RocketMortgage Classic , his second win in a row

but yeah , the field was very weak with JT ,Rahm , Scotty , Rory , and Spieth all on summer vacation

the field at the LIV event was stronger than the PGA

my guess is that the PGA better sit down with LIV and work something out before the PGA turns into the Korn Ferry Tour

Last edited:
... the field at the LIV event was stronger than the PGA

my guess is that the PGA better sit down with LIV and work something out before the PGA turns into the Koran Ferry Tour
Yes, absolutely agree. I said it too, they need to do it for the sake of the game but it would appear that some regard themselves higher than that right now.

I watched the LIV tournament and enjoyed it - decent crowd too. Well done Henrik!

Yes, absolutely agree. I said it too, they need to do it for the sake of the game but it would appear that some regard themselves higher than that right now.

I watched the LIV tournament and enjoyed it - decent crowd too. Well done Henrik!

yep , the LIV coverage was great after watching the PGA and all those commercials

zero commercials of LIV tv!
none
nada

pure coverage of ALL the players , especially those in contention

can I say it again?
No commercials!

1659635550216.png

Cameron Smith to lead if not win in Memphis this weekend .. you gotta love him

Cameron Smith to lead if not win in Memphis this weekend .. you gotta love him

good prediction but that two shot penalty took the wind out of his sails

the trophy is in Will Zalatores hand

there is so much golf going on that it is difficult to keep up , especially the LIV drama

stay tuned

good prediction but that two shot penalty took the wind out of his sails

the trophy is in Will Zalatores hand

there is so much golf going on that it is difficult to keep up , especially the LIV drama

stay tuned
Yes, and Wil it is who finally prevails to win a bizarre play-off

Latest posts

Back