FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great tournament, good to see Brooks get off the snide

better yet , his younger brother Chase won a cool million , his biggest paycheck ever

now LIV heads to Miami for the team championships

I am still trying to figure out how the format works

PGA?

what’s that
Likewise, haven't got round to reading up on the format but looking forward to the team champs.
Mmm, wonder who I should root for?

yeah I hear ya on who to root for

my suggestion is to rename the teams after the Captains

Team Kopeka

Team DeChambeau

Team Mickelson

etc etc

i like a foe of the Teams right now , Mickelsons , Sergio’s , and Kevin Na

lots of fun on the LIV learning curve

and Team Oostihuizen!

After five events, 4 Aces GC – featuring two-time major winner Dustin Johnson, 2018 Master champion Patrick Reed, Talor Gooch and Pat Perez – sits atop the team standings with 136 points thanks to four straight team wins in Portland, Bedminster, Boston and Chicago. The all-South African Stinger GC, which won the season-opening London event, is in second place with 72 points thanks to consistent performances by 2010 Open Champion Louis Oosthuizen, Invitational London winner Charl Schwartzel and Invitational Portland winner Branden Grace. Majesticks GC, featuring former world No. 1 Lee Westwood, European Ryder Cup star Ian Poulter, 2016 Open Champion Henrik Stensonand English pro Sam Horsfield lie third at 57 points. The Majesticks are currently just one point ahead of Crushers GC featuring 2020 U.S. Open champion Bryson DeChambeau, former world No. 3 Paul Casey, Indian star Anirban Lahiri and veteran Charles Howell III.

here is a link to the LIV explanation n how the upcoming team championship is played

oh by the way , the tournament will be held at Doral in Florida at 45’s golf course

lets go brandon and where is Jackie?

https://www.livgolf.com/news/liv-golf-announces-details-for-2022-team-championship-in-miami

and Team Oostihuizen!

After five events, 4 Aces GC – featuring two-time major winner Dustin Johnson, 2018 Master champion Patrick Reed, Talor Gooch and Pat Perez – sits atop the team standings with 136 points thanks to four straight team wins in Portland, Bedminster, Boston and Chicago. The all-South African Stinger GC, which won the season-opening London event, is in second place with 72 points thanks to consistent performances by 2010 Open Champion Louis Oosthuizen, Invitational London winner Charl Schwartzel and Invitational Portland winner Branden Grace. Majesticks GC, featuring former world No. 1 Lee Westwood, European Ryder Cup star Ian Poulter, 2016 Open Champion Henrik Stensonand English pro Sam Horsfield lie third at 57 points. The Majesticks are currently just one point ahead of Crushers GC featuring 2020 U.S. Open champion Bryson DeChambeau, former world No. 3 Paul Casey, Indian star Anirban Lahiri and veteran Charles Howell III.

here is a link to the LIV explanation n how the upcoming team championship is played

oh by the way , the tournament will be held at Doral in Florida at 45’s golf course

lets go brandon and where is Jackie?

https://www.livgolf.com/news/liv-golf-announces-details-for-2022-team-championship-in-miami
Thanks for that

1666360914282.png

a lot of money on the line in tomorrow’s LIV Team Championship

the winning 4 man team splits a cool $16 million

the fourth place team splits $4 million

I am pulling for Koepka‘s team cause I would love to see his little brother win $4 million….how cool would that be?

next choice is Team King Louis Oosthuizen

Louis won playoff battle against DeChambeau that went 5 extra holes before Louie closed the door.

so yeah , Louies team has the momentum

beautiful maga-nificiant golf course , the Donnie T. Doral in downtown Miami

Mr Africanna , do you follow the Sunshine Tour?

just curious

SunBet Challenge hosted by Sun Sibaya
2022 Confirmed event | Golf Channel
Aweh big

Yes, I do but not too religiously.

This little tour has been a nursery for some very promising young golfers, many of whom have gone on to become top professionals and who are rolling in the dough today.

Still a few rough young diamonds plying their trade on the Sunshine Tour that we will no doubt see internationally in the not too distant future

Last edited:
Aweh big

Yes, I do but not too religiously.

This little tour has been a nursery for some very promising young golfers, many of whom have gone on to become top professionals and who are rolling in the dough today.

Still a few rough young diamonds plying their trade on the Sunshine Tour that we will no doubt see internationally in the not too distant future

it sounds a lot like the Korn Ferry Tour

rory leads the pga in virtue signaling

rory makes a lot of money just ask his wifey

beauty and beast

02017B07-7650-47ED-B4EE-D1309193F422.jpeg

B32CF8C3-DE6B-468E-8623-937A6F99B295.jpeg

2C845209-D17F-441E-B71F-F3159A736639.jpeg

lots of golf going on and some Opens

like the South African Open , some good golf there with some world class players competing

and a SA is in the lead , Lawrence

the latest LIV drama is Tiger calling for Norman to resign as boss of LIV so talks with the PGA can begin

how about this Mr Woods , how about Jay Monohan resign first as boss of PGA and then Norman will follow suit?

cant have it your way every time Tiger

The insanity of it is that so many of the mega rich sportsmen actually believe they have "arrived" and as such, are entitled to chirp all they like and they must be taken seriously.

Money can do funny things to some

lots of golf going on and some Opens

like the South African Open , some good golf there with some world class players competing

and a SA is in the lead , Lawrence
Yes, nice start for young Thristen - looks comfortable with his game.

It's a big field

Congratulations to a couple of South African Champions this week

Thriston Lawrence for winning the South African Open

and Ashleigh Buhai for winning the Women's Australian Open

otherwise some Dane named Hovland won Tiger Woods Private Special Invitation Millionaires Semi-Open/Close Challenge

see ya next weekend……i think

Latest posts

Back