FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All things golf!

Hello. My name is big and I am addicted to golf.

I was just curious if there are any golf freaks here to chop it up with?

The new season has barley started and it looks like a good season with most of the Covid restrictions being lifted.

One of the new golfers that I am excited to watch is Will Zalatoris. This kid is a shoe in for the HOF barring any injuries.

My favorite female golfer is Lexi Thompson. ( yes I enjoy the LPGA , golf is golf )

The Players Championship is this week and I am really chuffed to see who wins!

My pick is Patrick Cantley. This golfer is in the Zone and is hungry for more wins.

May your drives hit the fairways and your putts are pure!

FORE!!

bigsur51 I never followed golf, have fun watching golf this season coming up. 🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♀️🏌️‍♀️🏌️‍♀️🏌️‍♀️ Do you have clubs. Silly question. 🤣

bigsur51 I never followed golf, have fun watching golf this season coming up. 🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♀️🏌️‍♀️🏌️‍♀️🏌️‍♀️ Do you have clubs. Silly question. 🤣

join the fun Ness! golf is a sport for all humans regardless of their genetics and ages!

not a silly question at all

yes i have a used set of Dunlop clubs i bought 15 years ago for $35 bucks to see if i liked the game first , before anymore financial sacrifices

i did break down and spend $100 on a slightly used Cobra driver

well i dont know about ya all but i am jonesing for some golf

withdrawals are not purdy

but hey , there is a golf god , there is a huge tournament coming up this weekend

the Sentry Tournament of Champions

i am curious to see how Zalatoris does coming off of back surgery..i am sure there will be a lot of rust on the course

The PGA Tour resumes it’s 2022-23 season with the Sentry Tournament of Champions, Jan. 5-8, in Maui, Hawaii. The field list includes 39 players, including 17 of the top 20 in the Official World Golf Ranking.

World No. 1 Rory McIlroy will not be competing. Despite this being among the Tour’s designated events, he is skipping the limited-field, no-cut tournament. Players, in accordance with the Tour’s Players Impact Program regulations, are allowed to miss one of the 17 designated events without an excuse.

McIlroy, who has competed in this tournament only once, tying for fourth in 2019, won three times last season, including the FedExCup title. The Sentry field, however, is open to more than just Tour winners from 2022; winners and those who qualified for the season-ending Tour Championship are eligible.

World No. 3 Cam Smith and No. 20 Shane Lowry are the only other top-20 players missing the tournament. Smith, who won this tournament last year with a Tour record 34-under-par performance, has been suspended by the Tour for joining LIV Golf. Lowry, who finished 12th on the PIP list, has never played the Sentry and has a full slate of January events on the DP World Tour.

Among those scheduled to compete at Kapalua’s Plantation Course are Scottie Scheffler, Jon Rahm, Justin Thomas, Jordan Spieth, Xander Schauffele, Tony Finau, Collin Morikawa and Will Zalatoris, who will be playing for the first time since he was sidelined by a back injury in August.

34 under par? Holy cow! I am not sure I could be 34 under for 72 holes if I was given a drop on the green for my drive. Well maybe…

Yes, wouldn't be surprised to see a few rusty players out there.

That said, these guys are good enough to get right back into it.

Won't miss Rory

the Masters will be a gunfight at the OK Corral between PGA and LIV

i hope a lot gets settled before then

if not , the drama is selling a lot of tickets!

add Morikawa to the List of All Time Chokes

poor guy

blew a 7 shot lead

his sports psychologist/psychiatrist will earn their money help young Colin get his head screwed back on straight

next up , still n Hawaii , the Sony Open

not a great field , i will be watching Spieth

his sports psychologist/psychiatrist will earn their money help young Colin get his head screwed back on straight
That's for sure.

Won't be watching any golf for the next 6 weeks while we tour South America

South America eh…..nice!

never been there but have looked extensively at living in Ecuador

is the Patagonia on your list?

be safe , lots of unrest in Venezuela , Argentina , and Peru….or there was , maybe there is peace…..

the beaches in Olon , Ecuador look spectacular!

journey mercies and safe travels!

please share some phots if possible

Yes indeed, Patagonia definitely on the list.

Doing a bit of Brazil, then onto Argentina, Uruguay and Chile (Patagonia). Been wanting to do this for a while

Yes indeed, Patagonia definitely on the list.

Doing a bit of Brazil, then onto Argentina, Uruguay and Chile (Patagonia). Been wanting to do this for a while

jave a great trip my friend and enjoy the ride!

check back in when you get over the jet lag

meanwhile , big pga tournament in Hawaii , The Sony Open and my man Spieth is tied for the lead at -6

yawn

come on LIV

Golf Star Paige Spiranac

1674068816627.png

Latest posts

Back