FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to the Spaniard Rahm , 4 wins in his last 6 starts!

and congratulations to Canadian Brook Henderson for her LPGA win

otherwise , how about them cowboys!

Congratulations to the Spaniard Rahm , 4 wins in his last 6 starts!

and congratulations to Canadian Brook Henderson for her LPGA win

otherwise , how about them cowboys!
Don't mess with Hopper..... probably in a bad mood. Meanwhile here in Denver we are used to loosing.

Last edited:
1676393604728.jpeg

Better dust off this Thread cause LIV golf starts up this month and i gotta be ready

today is the final day for the Genesis Tournament and Tiger is playing pretty good

should be a fun day as Rahm is on fire and is the odds on favorite to win the trophy

better Rahm than Rory 🤮🤮🤮

Better dust off this Thread cause LIV golf starts up this month and i gotta be ready

today is the final day for the Genesis Tournament and Tiger is playing pretty good

should be a fun day as Rahm is on fire and is the odds on favorite to win the trophy

better Rahm than Rory 🤮🤮🤮
My Father was a plumber and worked a lot in Belle Tere a rich area in port jeff.
My Father was the plumber for the golf pro at Harbor Hill country club . As a result both my Brothers were #1 &#2 caddys.
There was a tournament where Don Adams ( get smart )was going to play .They asked one brother if he wanted to do it .
During the school year so my Mother called the catholic school we went to to say her son was sick and not coming to school today.
The next day in a newspaper now long gone "The Suffolk Sun" had on the cover of get smart making a putt and my brother was in the picture .
The nuns called up my Mother and gave her some schitt.
I caddied and by the time I got done with one round ,what i bought to drink and eat cost more than I made..

Well done JR - quite a thrilling finish

indeed it was!

me thinks the Rahmbo vs Max rivalry has just begun

the payout was impressive with Rahm at $3.6 mil , Homa at $2.1 mil , Cantly at $1.8 mil and at #4 Zalatores at $980,000….

they can thank LIV and Phil

i see Ockey won another tournament……..

I felt that Day 2 at Mayakoba was rather average at best, appearing to lack in commitment and intensity.

Whatever the reason, it was not a great advertisement for LIV imo.

Others may have a different opinion.

Mayakoba is a perfect place to shake off the rust for LIV and work out the kinks

the tourneys will only get better

on the opposite end of the spectrum , we have the PGA Honda Classic , and with the exception of Shane Lowery , i thought i was looking at the Korn Ferry Tour leaderboard

but yeah , i would love a Super Bowl of Golf with the Top 50 players in the PGA facing off against the Top 50 LIV players in a four day winner take all tournement

Latest posts

Back