FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1677431785605.png

Lexi and Paige

The inaugural Grant Thornton Invitational will be co-sanctioned and take place Dec. 4-10, 2023, at Tiburón Golf Club and The Ritz-Carlton Naples, Tiburón. It will replace the QBE Shootout, which last year included Lexi Thompson and Nelly Korda among its field of men’s competitors. Now, there will be an event with an equal number of men and women.

They’ll compete for equal prize money in the first annual mixed-team competition since 1999, which was the last year of the JCPenney Classic.

CE55D555-D7E3-42DB-A768-1D14A2B1B9FD.jpeg

D888548B-371C-4C15-B4D5-A8B0C853AA20.jpeg

Lexi and Paige

The inaugural Grant Thornton Invitational will be co-sanctioned and take place Dec. 4-10, 2023, at Tiburón Golf Club and The Ritz-Carlton Naples, Tiburón. It will replace the QBE Shootout, which last year included Lexi Thompson and Nelly Korda among its field of men’s competitors. Now, there will be an event with an equal number of men and women.

They’ll compete for equal prize money in the first annual mixed-team competition since 1999, which was the last year of the JCPenney Classic.

View attachment 320974

View attachment 320975
Imagine the audience Naked women's golf would get

Players starts tomorrow.

it is gonna be a shoot out today , looks like the pin placements are gonna be receptive to some low scores

good luck Christian Bezuidenhout!

poor Rory missed the cut , somebody calla wambulance!

we need a LIV vs PGA Championship to determine the No.1 golfer in the world

until then it will be a lot of bickering and drama

so yeah , where were we?

Valspar tournament has Jordan Spieth going up against Adam who?

good tuneup for Jordan before the Masters , he should have two green jackets…

and then there is the LIV going on in Arizona , i did not even know LIV was playing this week , poor advertising

they went from youtube to the CW and that was not a good move…better coverage on youtube

2 more weeks until the Masters

this is an epic meltdown and difficult to watch……6 dropped shots in two holes and bye bye Masters

the first Major of the Year , The Masters , where it will be LIV vs PGA

a lot of fans want to see an LIV player win , including me

Patrick Reed , Cam Smith , even cry baby Sergio winning would be a lot of fun

i hope King Rory misses the cut

Dustin Johnson would be a good win

lots of drama , lots of golf , should be a glorious week for die hard golf fans—>me

Watching the Masters. Augusta is a beautiful golf course. Gonna be interesting with the weather moving in. Might not get finished until Tuesday......

good match so far

good to see Koepka on top and Rory down the list

and some rank amateurs making noise , like -3 under the first two holes!

gonna be interesting all the way around , even the weather

Brooks playing a steady game and keeping his nose in front.

Our friend Mr Mc struggling no end.

Tiger limping around - might be time for some introspection on his part

good to see LIV players making the cut

Phil showing some skill

i agree about Tiger , what is up with all the limping?

also happy to see Jason Day playing well

how about the Amateur!

Latest posts

Back