Forget the turkey, sandwich shop employee piles on marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
St. Lucie County Sheriff's investigators this morning arrested a Fort Pierce Subway Sandwich Shop employee who was selling baggies of marijuana to customers who asked for "extra meat" on their sandwiches, according to Sheriff Ken J. Mascara.

"Undercover deputies on two occasions used the code words 'extra meat' when they ordered sandwiches from Elizabeth Hunt, 47, of Fort Pierce, when she was behind the counter at the Subway Sandwich Shop at the Hess convenience store at 1998 North U.S.1, Fort Pierce," Sheriff Mascara said. "The 'extra meat' was a baggie of marijuana that Hunt slipped into the sandwich bag."

After making "extra meat" marijuana purchases at the store on May 10 and 26, detectives obtained arrest warrants and arrested Hunt this morning at the sandwich shop.

She was jailed under $55,000 bond on two counts of sale and delivery of marijuana within 1,000 feet of a convenience store, one count of possession of marijuana with intent to sell within 1,000 feet of a convenience store and one count of possession of drug paraphernalia.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/6zvh54t

I'd rather have one of Hicks Pork Sammy's please.

What is up with convenience stores in Texas? You cant have pot within 1000 feet of one? Or if you do it is an extra five years?

Thanks Fruity, always interesting.

Good question! What is the deal with convenience stores? My guess is convenient stores have their convenient store groupies; they hang out everyday, especially at night, with nothing better to do than buy sacks of weed. Texas wants to discourage people from selling our youth marijuana in public places. Plus, it might just be an excuse to come down harder on pot usage. Just a guess, it sounds pretty silly, just the same.

There was a Weeds episode that they did the same thing. Not new :cool:

bho_expertz said:
There was a Weeds episode that they did the same thing. Not new :cool:

:rofl::rofl: I wonder if that is where she got the idea...

How dumb do you have to be to believe that you can get away with something like this? And this woman was no spring chicken.

In urban areas it is actually hard to be 1000' away from a convenience store--they have them every block or so.

What a dummy....did she really think she go about it that way? I cld almost see if it was a set list of discreet clients but she sells to strangers....***
Like nobody is gonna tell anybody else? Of course the cops got wind of the whole thing....people talk.

I don't get the whole convenience store thing either....here it is only schools that get that treatment.
Oh and all I can picture in my head is Jay and Silent Bob standing in front of a quicky mart...lol. Love those movies.

ozzydiodude said:
She would probley still be selling if the cops hadn't heard 2 ppl order Veggie Subs with "extra meat":laugh:

:rofl::rofl: :bong:

Latest posts

Back