Forgetting things after a stone ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Trip

Stoneheart :)
Reaction score
Did you ever happened to find yourself writing good ideas down, that come to ya after a spliff, because you won't remember 'em tomorrow ?
:ignore:

I.... um.... if........ oh, I forgot what I was gonna say!:confused2:

Ummmmmm......what was this thread about again??:p

I constantly hve to write things down.....

sure hope I can remember come back to read what I had forgot

:bong:

Its usually when ive made a single skinner and it then disappears and i go mad looking for it sure ive made it and not imagined i did
Lol
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Its usually when ive made a single skinner and it then disappears and i go mad looking for it sure ive made it and not imagined i did
Lol
T4

I've done that before and with my lighter when I'm just about to go smoke it, most of the time it's in a really obvious place which I was looking straight at but didn't realize lol.

Sparda said:
...and with my lighter when I'm just about to go smoke it, most of the time it's in a really obvious place which I was looking straight at but didn't realize lol.
Always Bro! I even started buyin the bright pumpkin orange ones and still look right thru 'em haha

I always assume if I have forgotten it, it must not have been very important in the first place. So far the worst thing to come from that assumption is that what I forgot was to run my windows up on my jeep before a storm.

Yep,
It happens to me a lot. So much so, that I am working on a book, called "Stoned Thoughts."

Page one.

Hmmm what was that thing I was going to do?????

Oh Yeah Man, the book!!!

HomieHogleg

Yes I always have a pen handy.
But then in the morning I read what I wrote and it is usually something like:
. . . hey! Let's throw everyone a bone and ask them to bark, so Malwart can sell more dog food! Buy dog food stock...

Latest posts

Back