Forum directions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MechaniMan

Reaction score
Where's the directions on how the forum works? So I can get an understanding of the replies or how to quote somebody and things of that nature. I don't know what the quick quote is and what not

Where's the directions on how the forum works? So I can get an understanding of the replies or how to quote somebody and things of that nature. I don't know what the quick quote is and what not
Quote will get you there, but reply is quicker unless you want to do multiple quotes.

Just hit the reply button when wanting to reply to a certain post in response field.( it will also display the originals poster s question or response above yours
If you just type back with out replying it will show only what you posted in box

See I hit reply in your original message and this is what came up I added my part after the
part at end of theirs

Latest posts

Back