forum layout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubba902

Reaction score
Is there a layout/way to see your threads in its own header instead of sifting threw everything?.

If you mean is there a way to just see your own threads then yes. Go to your profile and it will say "view all threads started by _______"

You can subscribe to any thread and they'll show up in your UserCP.

Of course, if you subscribe to other people's threads as well as your own, they'll all show up. Not as much sifting, though.

Classic said:
You can subscribe to any thread and they'll show up in your UserCP.

Of course, if you subscribe to other people's threads as well as your own, they'll all show up. Not as much sifting, though.
:ciao:
this only works if someone posts in that thread.....I like to just bookmark the thread in my favorites..one click ..

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao:
this only works if someone posts in that thread.....I like to just bookmark the thread in my favorites..one click ..
I'm not sure I understand. If no one has posted in any of the subscribed threads, you'll see "There are no subscribed threads to display...". Just below and to the right of that statement is a link that says "View all subscribed threads". Click that link and all subscribed threads will show up.

But yeah, a bookmark works really well.

Latest posts

Back