Found a male a week and half into flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High how are you

Reaction score
hello everyone hope everyone is having a great grow today ! Unfortunately I spotted a male in my grow and shut off fan and put black trash bag over it and put it in the corner of my property with the bag over it and tucked I to ground? I’ve been inspecting my other plants and they all seem female I have to do a deeper check with it the hairs and pistols and check frost hermie. My question is am I fucked ? I didn’t see any sacks bursting and this is a pic of it today before I took it out smh I checked the floor and all and seemed clean . I didn’t spray it with water before removing it bc I was slow and careful in putting the bag over it as if it was seeing me :( really sad as it was huge plant

Attachments

• 0777CFBE-A877-4F9B-B7BB-A84664208C70.jpeg
    0777CFBE-A877-4F9B-B7BB-A84664208C70.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
My question is am I fucked ?
50/50. Either you are or you aren’t. ;)

I think you should be ok. Even if a flower opened, only some portion of your female flowers would have been pollinated. Males usually show before females so there are probably not a lot of pistils available for pollination(if you caught it early enough). A few seeds won’t wreck your plants especially if you are growing for personal use and your friends won’t pass up a bud that has a seed or two in it.

I agree, you should be safe with what the picture shows...those male sacks just didn't happen overnight...look at your plant every day...those balls have been around for a few days...

Latest posts

Back