Found My Way Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KSL

Reaction score
It's been about a year and a half since my last visit, which was about a year after the visit before. So here I am again, introducing myself, hoping a few familiar faces are still around but eager to meet new growers nonetheless.

I'm happy to say that this go around I'll be participating rather than just observing with envy. My hiatus from MP has gone on longer than expected, and though I've been growing outdoor I haven't harvested an indoor plant in over five years. The growroom is nearly all buttoned up and ready to use, the five year streak ends soon :D

Glad to see MP still going strong

Welcome back, and nice to meet you. I plan to participate wherever I can now also, I think I've officially been a member for a couple years. Would love to hear outdoor stories and I might could help a bit with your indoor. We just bought land (40 acres) so I'm planning to try a couple outdoor.

Thanks for the welcomes back THG and Hamster, good to see things are still in good hands :D

Nice to meet ya stinkyattic and Cannagrammy :cool:

You've got me curious, why do you have Starship stuck in your head now?

Sounds awesome Cannagrammy, I'd love to have myself 40 acres. My outdoor stories range from utter stupidity on my behalf to moderate success, given that I'll never be satisfied completely with any amount of success.

I don't have any of our plants growing just yet but I've got the room started to give a boost to the vegetable seedlings for our gardens.

20200504_192411.jpg
20200504_192352.jpg

Welcome back KSL! As you can see I'm a new face, working on getting my grow thread going a little better.

Went right over my head, I was sitting around thinking maybe Starship had a song called KSL or something o_O

Thanks 2RedEyes it's a little hard to tell in the pictures but its about 5x4 with a 1000w MH for now. I've still got to install the inline fan, and may add another 1kw light when the time comes to switch to HPS.

Thanks for the welcome Misanthropy Gardens :D I'll have to check out your grow. I used to be pretty good about updating my grow journals but the last few grows have come and gone without so much as a mention, I'm going to have to try to keep up this time.

It's good to be back :cool:

Latest posts

Back