found this in a magazine?..?..?..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle244948

Reaction score
I got a magazine in the mail today and I was flipping through it and saw this. Could it be something that could be used for curing marijuana? I know a lot of people talk about how cigars can last a long time with proper care and humidity and is the same with mj. So I was just wondering if this would be a good idea to store cannabis for a long period of time. What do you all think? :tokie:

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=13809780

Once u dry out the moisture by hanging... the humidor can be used the rest of the way.

..a nice piece of wood too!

yeah, it is an attractive one!

Yeah it looked nice but I wasn't sure if it would be better to cure mj then jars or bags or whatever everybody uses.

Kyle, I cure my product on lines in a dark room keeping the temp at about 65 to 68 degrees, I have an exhaust system that removes and replaces ambient air about every 3 hours. When the outside of the product gets alittle crunchy (at the 7 day point) I put the product into gallon sized baggies leaving them open for the product to re-up. When it re-ups it will be kinda moist on the outside again which is what you want. At this point I leave it be for about two weeks occasionally moving the product around the bag(s). When it's cured through and though I put the product in quart sized bags (oz of product) per bag and I seal them up and put them in my gun safe for safe keeping. The smoke turns out like a fine tobacco, smoking at an even pace and tastes great too!:)

Latest posts

Back