Found this in something i purchased from a dispensary.

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
All I can say is if you walked out of a pot store with a wet bag full of seeds,, you didn't even fking look at your purchase.
I'm not buying what your selling my friend.
Let's hope your bullshiting because if your not I have some land with gold on it in Texas I will sell you.🤪

Last edited:

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
All I can say is if you walked out of a pot store with that shit you deserve what you got. Tells me you didn't even fking look at your purchase.
My guess is your full of crap.
Yes that’s kinda what I was thinking. I’ve never been in a pot store but sounds like he got the under the counter brown bag special no lookin version.

RosterMan

Have You Spoken to Your God Later?
Reaction score
All I can say is if you walked out of a pot store with that shit you deserve what you got. Tells me you didn't even fking look at your purchase.
Let's hope your bullshiting because if your not I have some land with gold on it in Texas I will sell you.
I once found property in Hammerland of which you speak Hopper. LOL

joeb631a

Reaction score
All I can say is if you walked out of a pot store with a wet bag full of seeds,, you didn't even fking look at your purchase.
Let's hope your bullshiting because if your not I have some land with gold on it in Texas I will sell you.🤪
what are they asking for it ? asking for a friend...

joeb631a

Reaction score
I didn't find that fking many seeds in brick weed..
Oh God remember brick weed... Considering what we smoke now. Havent seen a seed in 25 years ,at least a seed i did not buy.
I tell people you are hard pressed to find shit weed. We are in good times weed wise

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm thinking it was a joke. Can't imagine anybody going into a dispensary and buying that shit without looking at it before he left the store.
Must think it's April fool's in November.

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
That’s what Fogey said. Do you feel fooled or foolish or like a fool? Then it’s November fools day for you too…

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
I feel bad for him because he has a bunch of wet seeds laying around.😁

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how to take this thread. I'm not trying to be mean but I just can't see how someone could walk out of a pot purchase with a bag of wet weed full of seeds and not see the problem. I can feel wet weed a mile away and no way I could miss seeing that many seeds.😳

RosterMan

Have You Spoken to Your God Later?
Reaction score
I'm not sure how to take this thread. I'm not trying to be mean but I just can't see how someone could walk out of a pot purchase with a bag of wet weed full of seeds and not see the problem. I can feel wet weed a mile away and no way I could miss seeing that many seeds.😳
You would have to be blind not to see 20 grams of seeds in 28 grams of weed and seeds
That is greater than 2/3 seeds to weed

Latest posts