Found this in something i purchased from a dispensary.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mode on the scale is set to ounces. Maybe they are made of lead,
1669384235295.png

Those seeds don't look like any fking seeds I've ever seen in a bag of weed.

I think bugus found the picture on the internet. The OP probably found it and made up a story…

Reminds me of the moldy seedy columbian days of my childhood LOL. It sucked, but when it was all you could get...

Columbian is what I think of when people start talking about how strong cannabis is these days as an argument against legalization. In the 70s I also had Hawaiian, Acapulco gold, Thai stick, Oaxacan, black afghani hash oil, honey oil, Lebanese hashish, Black Hashish, etc... all very high strength. It's just that 90% of the cannabis available at the time was crap, especially with mexican or columbian being bailed wet and shipped full of seeds in large quantities into the states, so the average is way skewed IMO. Most of the time in my small town I could only get crap. I much prefer modern dispensary offerings verses smoking rope and seeds and mold to get a headache buzz.

We now have the Indian reservation selling .
They just texted the sales a ounce can be from $170-to $220.
Impressed with the quality and high test is available too.
The more accepted and legal it is the more being hard to get is not a factor.
I was involved in a small commercial grow and what they are getting for a Z we sold whole sale to someone who took most of it each month .
Humbly said we were hot shit then one being in NY , and it was AK47 which was special in the east .The west was always ahead of the east
Now we would be out of buisness with all whats happening today if the police didnt put us out first

Latest posts

Back