Found this in something i purchased from a dispensary.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NORMANREH

BIG PERM
Reaction score
I was on vacation to Colorado and I stopped at a dispensary called Parachute. I purchased a oz of Durban kush and this is what I found mixed in it. The weed was also wet and it had a moldy look to it. I will post some pictures.

Attachments

• 20221123_201255.jpg
    20221123_201255.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
I know where parachute is.....about 45 minutes out of Grand Junction. Retirement community with several dispensaries. Nothing else there.

The seeds look weird to me like they were wet and old. Did you smoke the weed? Did they have other choices? I’ve never been to a dispensary before but I’d be pis-sed if I found this. I thought for some reason that they had it in a jar where you could see it and smell it before you bought it. And 120. an ounce? Maybe it was in the discount section? I thought an oz of weed from a dispensary would be a lot more. I really need to get out more.

The seeds look weird to me like they were wet and old. Did you smoke the weed? Did they have other choices? I’ve never been to a dispensary before but I’d be pis-sed if I found this. I thought for some reason that they had it in a jar where you could see it and smell it before you bought it. And 120. an ounce? Maybe it was in the discount section? I thought an oz of weed from a dispensary would be a lot more. I really need to get out more.
Dispensaries sell swag for as low as $100/ oz plus tax in Colo. Get you in the door an try to up-sell you. But if you are limited on funds an you don't mind smoking s-hit it is available.

Well if I’m in Colorado on Vacay and need some weed I’m calling you up and am gonna be wanting a big bag of that beautiful bag appeal bud of yours to last me thru my visit to your beautiful state and I’m sure I wont mind driving a while to get there. Will I need 4 wheel drive?🙃

Latest posts

Back